Asupra

comparing STAR CITIZEN TO IDENTITY

Star Citizen is an upcoming massively multiplayer, space trading and combat computer game for Microsoft Windows and Linux. The development includes a single-player campaign titled Squadron 42.

Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are produced by Chris Roberts' company Cloud Imperium Games and its European counterpart Foundry 42 and marketed under the Cloud Imperium Games subsidiary Roberts Space Industries. The games are built on Amazon Lumberyard. Originally planned for a release in 2014, and again in 2016, there is as of 2017 no official release date, and the game is still in active development. Squadron 42 was originally announced for a late 2015 release, but was delayed. As of May 2017, the game's website lists 2017 for release.

I WILL DELETE THIS POST AFTER A WHILE, I DID THIS COZ OF THE PEOPLE KEEP ON COMPARING GAMES WITH EACH OTHER WITH NO REFERENCE POINT WHAT SO EVER , AND STILL ON STAR CITIZEN  THE GAME HAD A PUBLIC CONFIRMED  RELEASE DATE AND HUGE budget , STILL THE GAME GOT DELAYED SO MANY TIMES , what am asking stop this BULLSHIT PLEASE  

29 minutes ago, Asupra said:

Star Citizen is an upcoming massively multiplayer, space trading and combat computer game for Microsoft Windows and Linux. The development includes a single-player campaign titled Squadron 42.

Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are produced by Chris Roberts' company Cloud Imperium Games and its European counterpart Foundry 42 and marketed under the Cloud Imperium Games subsidiary Roberts Space Industries. The games are built on Amazon Lumberyard. Originally planned for a release in 2014, and again in 2016, there is as of 2017 no official release date, and the game is still in active development. Squadron 42 was originally announced for a late 2015 release, but was delayed. As of May 2017, the game's website lists 2017 for release.

I WILL DELETE THIS POST AFTER A WHILE, I DID THIS COZ OF THE PEOPLE KEEP ON COMPARING GAMES WITH EACH OTHER WITH NO REFERENCE POINT WHAT SO EVER , AND STILL ON STAR CITIZEN  THE GAME HAD A PUBLIC CONFIRMED  RELEASE DATE AND HUGE budget , STILL THE GAME GOT DELAYED SO MANY TIMES , what am asking stop this BULLSHIT PLEASE  

you don't compare both games. instead you're telling us informations about star citizen, an open world pvp sci fi game.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dahoom152 said:

What

25 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

you don't compare both games. instead you're telling us informations about star citizen, an open world pvp sci fi game.

I think he meant that the point is that "Star Citizen" had a lot more funding and has a lot more devs working on it because of that and it was scheduled for a release years ago and got delayed 2 times already. They got over $1 million as of kickstarter and that was many many years ago, yet it was delayed and so he is asking for people not to compare games with out a real reference. I am not sure if this is what he means or if he means stop complaining about everything.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-24 at 4:09 PM, LuckyDuck said:

I think he meant that the point is that "Star Citizen" had a lot more funding and has a lot more devs working on it because of that and it was scheduled for a release years ago and got delayed 2 times already. They got over $1 million as of kickstarter and that was many many years ago, yet it was delayed and so he is asking for people not to compare games with out a real reference. I am not sure if this is what he means or if he means stop complaining about everything.

bw8xk0.jpg

NOT  SURPRISED

• Like 1