Sign in to follow this  
mrblackdeath

Account Lost & Pledge

Hi,

I came to check the status of the game and when i decided to login into my account it told me that it doesn't exist. I went to the forms to check what happened and there was that the main site got hacked and all users account where lost. So i created a new one. I did make a pledge for the game, how do i know if i still have it on my account ?

3 hours ago, mrblackdeath said:

Hi,

I came to check the status of the game and when i decided to login into my account it told me that it doesn't exist. I went to the forms to check what happened and there was that the main site got hacked and all users account where lost. So i created a new one. I did make a pledge for the game, how do i know if i still have it on my account ?

I will pass this on to someone who is able to sort the problem/ answer your question. @mrblackdeath did you make that account on the old website, if you did you need to re-make that account and use the same email you used to pledge on sign up. If that don't work then someone will try to further assist you.

Hey Mrblackdeath, no worries at all! Please PM me your email address and account username and I'll sort it out for you!

• Like 1