Hey all this is my first post, i'm not really sure how to go about this but i was thinking maybe like a construction career with a minigame or something like that in certain designated areas and only have so many sites and such maybe to develop a new city or something like that

I think it could be possible to be a construction worker in Identity, but you probably would never be able to actually build a new building. Maybe you would go to a lot to work, but it would never be finished, you know?

thats pretty cool this game is really gonna be fun to play i cant wait altho ill have to update my pc

18 hours ago, iDabZzz420 said:

Hey all this is my first post, i'm not really sure how to go about this but i was thinking maybe like a construction career with a minigame or something like that in certain designated areas and only have so many sites and such maybe to develop a new city or something like that

There won't be building buildings as a thing and so that means no "Construction" career etc. They could always add it in the far fetched future but I think it is way off. Also can you please use the search bar next time, or browse through resources available on the forum like the 2 FAQ's but I know I have answered this many times already and it also has been suggested enough times too.

Edited by JamesLuck01