LylePyle

Henry Garner

January 18th, 1984

As the sun rises to the top of the sky Henry rides his Palomino, driving the herd into their pasture. As the last cow trots into the pasture a black Lincoln car pulls up to the house. Henry hops off his horse and walks up onto the porch. “Hello Mr. Garner, my name is Andrew Kimball with Ace Bank. I'm here to discuss the repossession of your Ranch.” Henry walks past him, Andrew’s hand in the air waiting for Henry to shake it. Henry sits down in his old wicker chair and takes his hat off. “You couldn't have called?”
“Well we tried, we couldn't reach you.” Henry gets up and walks into his house. “There's a reason for that.” Andrew quickly walks up and tries entering the house. Henry quickly turns around with a pistol aimed at Andrew’s stomach. “I never invited you in.” “Well we have to talk-” “We have about a snowball's chance in hell to talk about this. Get off my property and don't come back. When I wanna talk to you I'll get a hold of you.” Andrew quickly gets in his car and speeds off. Henry stands there waving and walks back into his house. 

On 5/22/2017 at 4:52 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

Is this who you will be? An old man who is in debt to the bank for his land?

This was in 1984 while he was still living in Oklahoma.