Sign in to follow this  
tozany4u

Bike Rentals idea?

I was thinking how about a bike rental for maybe in the city type parts and then you can rent a mountain bike for the mountains to go out with friends up in the hills and all just enjoy a good time together....a example is below from a real life company so maybe something similar to this?

just wanted to add this i thought of....... be cool to see in the town square module  riding bikes would be fun 

https://www.citibikenyc.com/how-it-works

Edited by tozany4u
  • Like 2

I think that's a brilliant idea since it probably isn't to cheap to own your own "more than decent" mountainbike. Would be nice if you fx. lived in the city and just needed to go to the mountains whenever you wanted to bike. 

• Like 1

I had the same idea as well for bike rentals and place for buying and selling bikes. It is definitely a great idea!

• Like 1

If they bring in mopeds, you could utilize for your rental business as well. You may want to hire a crew too, just in case a customer tries to off with a bike. 

i was thinking you can do different rental times 1 hour 3 hours 6 hours 12 hours 24 hours be fun and unique if you need a ride for something good or bad haha