Sign in to follow this  
Moselk

New Here

Hi everyone my name's Alec and i just found this amazing roleplay game online.

I am a big RPG games fan and i decided to join this community! good luck on this amazing project!

• Like 1

Hey @Moselk and welcome to the Identity community. 

If you are new to Identity, feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

9 minutes ago, Radack said:

Hey @Moselk and welcome to the Identity community. 

If you are new to Identity, feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

Hello to you too! How can i PM you i have a questione , as in the FAQ says , when i pledge through the website i get a hat with the identity logo and on kickstarter i get a kickstarter logo , if i pledge on both sites will i get both hats?

10 minutes ago, Moselk said:

Hello to you too! How can i PM you i have a questione , as in the FAQ says , when i pledge through the website i get a hat with the identity logo and on kickstarter i get a kickstarter logo , if i pledge on both sites will i get both hats?

That's a realy good question. I couldn't find an information about this here. I personaly think that if you pledged on kickstarter, then you can claim your kickstarter pledges by making an account here and click the "claim kickstarter rewards" button when logged in. Then you will have the kickstarter hat and cannot receive the other one. But as i said it's just my guess. Maybe @HairyGrenade or @Motown can give us more information here. I don't want to give you any false informations :P

6 minutes ago, Radack said:

That's a realy good question. I couldn't find an information about this here. I personaly think that if you pledged on kickstarter, then you can claim your kickstarter pledges by making an account here and click the "claim kickstarter rewards" button when logged in. Then you will have the kickstarter hat and cannot receive the other one. But as i said it's just my guess. Maybe @HairyGrenade or @Motown can give us more information here. I don't want to give you any false informations :P

Thank you very much i'll be sure to contact them

I have tagged them in my Post above, maybe they will answer the question here in the next days (It's weekend). If you have any other questions you can send me a PM :)

Enjoy your stay here :)

On 2017-5-20 at 0:13 PM, Moselk said:

Hello and Welcome to the community.

To answer this question, I actually asked a while ago as I didn't know (I am a kick-starter backer). I am pretty sure that Motown said we would get both hats, but I can double check.

Nice to meet you and hope to see you in game.

Regards,

Lucky Duck.

7 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hello and Welcome to the community.

To answer this question, I actually asked a while ago as I didn't know (I am a kick-starter backer). I am pretty sure that Motown said we would get both hats, but I can double check.

Nice to meet you and hope to see you in game.

Regards,

Lucky Duck.

Thank you very mutch , i would get both hats if i pledge on kickstarter or this site?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Moselk said:

Thank you very mutch , i would get both hats if i pledge on kickstarter or this site?

You would have to pledge on kick starter and this site if it happens.