Capped

What Roleplay Experiences Are You Most Hyped For?

As most of you already know, Idenity is pretty much a game of infinite (almost) capabilities. Sure, you'll have those moderate roleplay experiences on the Official servers and things like that, but what about on those privately owned Roleplay strict type servers?

What kind of roleplay experiences are you most excited for in Identity?

Personally, I am excited to be running a business. I've always wanted to run a business in real life but at the same time I'm only 15. The idea of running a business, getting ahead of your competition, making huge decisions that will affect all of your customers, either in a bad way or a great way is just so amazing to me and I can't wait to have that experience in this game. 

Also, another thing I'm pretty hyped for is the underground world. No, I don't mean like underground caves and things like that. I mean the criminal underground. Knowing that gangs, mafias, etc. are constantly going to be in war, making drugs, pushing drugs, cops on their tails trying to pick up every piece of clues/evidence they need to catch the big gang leaders/members is just so cool to me. And the amazing thing is, unless you are thoroughly informed, or at least have some knowledge of what's going on in the world of Identity, some players will never even notice that any of this "underground" activity is even going on! 

So again, what roleplaying experiences are you most excited for? 

i wanna have two lifes. 
one as a lawyer, politican - to control some laws and decisions maybe like in the game "guilde2"
work legal, safe money and invest it with other players in some thing stabil legal work like in the game "godfather" or "gangster2" or the movie "peaky Blinders" = build up small bussnisses , grow them up, have a legal and illegal section, bribe some high positions and the police to get green light
start a serious untouchable monopole of drugs (like in the movie "BreakingBad")/ prostitution / illegal races / gun sell. control the town in peace, everyone who is on our side get some money, who is against us have only the wish never been born.
plan, prepare and conduct bank robberies, just like in the game "payday2" 
run away, hide, seek, share the money to the top of the mafia tree, so the decide the next safe/ useful step to earn more money, respect, territory = get more members, make more jobs at the same time, get better weapons, better cars, more political influence, safe routes (guarded by our family)
cooking meth, rob factories for ingredients, hire some soldiers to protect the cooking process, 

hunt policeofficers, kidnap some from high society and make in the end a family war against non allianced familys

buy every shop in town, and every member should have some weapons, a car, a motorcycle, a house, an apartment.

big organisations (tansport)
passiv income

• Like 1