Dahoom152

House ownership and renting

Question

In a recent identity Q&A video paratus stated that each player would be able to own 1 house and a couple of apartments. Does this mean you can only put 1 house up for rent or can you put many houses up for rent and only use one as your home? I know that this is still an early stage in the game , and everything isnt thought out or made yet so i would appreciate any suggestions or guesses to how this system will be made.

Thank you

Edited by Dahoom152

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Dahoom152 said:

In a recent identity Q&A video paratus stated that each player would be able to own 1 house and a couple of apartments. Does this mean you can only put 1 house up for rent or can you put many houses up for rent and only use one as your home? I know that this is still an early stage in the game , and everything isnt thought out or made yet so i would appreciate any suggestions or guesses to how this system will be made.

Thank you

I would say it means you can only rent 1 house at a time but I could be wrong, however you can rent your apartments I am sure.

there will be like 300 houses on a server we can only own 1 and can live in it or rent it.The aparments they dont know how many we can buy yet and theres no proof that we can rent them out 

2 hours ago, kmk777 said:

there will be like 300 houses on a server we can only own 1 and can live in it or rent it.The aparments they dont know how many we can buy yet and theres no proof that we can rent them out 

There won't be 300 homes if the player count is 300 and so houses depend on player count but they won't consist of the same numbers because that means the houses won't be unique or worth as much to people as they would if there is a small limit and like double or so players to houses, but yes with you can own 1 and rent that 1 out. However apartments likely will be able to be rented out in a different way if not the same way.