BlazinBender

What's up, everyone?

What up homies? I'm BlazinBender! Though I've been known to respond to Omar... ? (Crickets)

Anyway... I've read a few introductory posts and I feel I should share a bit about myself.

I've always gamed on consoles.

I've been at arms length with computer games most of my life! For shame! My kids, though, who are Minecraft gamers, have broadened my horizons and I can now see the light of PC Gaming breaking through the console haze! And I've been playing wide range of genres over the years!

I'm no expert, but I loved many classic games myself and Ive always loved RPGs (Zelda) and FPSs (Doom) also Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Super Street Fighter! Nintendo! SNES! N64! Xbox, 360, PS, PS2, PS4

When I first started learning about MMO games I didn't know how to begin. I know basic computer stuff and how to work with my hands. I'm a mechanical person in my profession. And I love to get hands on any do it yourself project.

I tried some pc games but I was not ready with both hardware and/or software demands to play "new" games let alone some massive multiplayer online game! So I grew up with consoles. 

Thank you for reading this far!!! All of what I expressed is so you can maybe understand why what you're about to read is so important to me, 

When I discovered "Identity" I was intrigued! Its beyond words! The game experience alone promises a revolution! I'm sort of an introvert yet for me to be writing all this feels strangely comforting. 

The reason I went out and found a nice Gaming PC and Keyboard and Mouse and pledged is because I feel like "Identity" will not only reward its players with many memorable moments with great in-game content, but the community is already here, interacting, improving the game already. 

I feel lucky to have the opportunity to be part of this odyssey with everyone! I have no plans for a career or a job but I'm sure I'll find my "Identity" along you all! 

Again, Thanks for reading all that!

I go by BlazinBender ! 

Not sure what's next!

• Like 1

Welcome, Cant wait to see you in the town square :)

Edited by JohnC22

Hello @BlazinBender Welcome to the community!

Enjoy your stay and check out the 2 FAQ's for more Awesome info!

Nice to meet you and enjoy the rest of the day.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.