BNR32FAN

Will we be able to buy buisness and home owners insurance

Question

I'm just curious if we will be able to buy buisness or home owners insurance so if our property gets vandalized or our buisness gets robbed at gun point will we be able to have insurance coverage to compensate us for our loss?

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, BNR32FAN said:

How about a safe where we can safely store money and it can't be stolen or broken into?

bank ?

23 hours ago, BNR32FAN said:

I'm just curious if we will be able to buy buisness or home owners insurance so if our property gets vandalized or our buisness gets robbed at gun point will we be able to have insurance coverage to compensate us for our loss?

I believe we will have vehicle insurance and in that case if your vehicle is stolen it will be returned to you. So insurance is available. We're just gonna have to wait and see if it includes profit from businesses.

As far as homeowners I'm not sure since it's also been explained that no player is allowed into your dwelling without your authority.

A place of business can be a target for criminals and that will add to the experience of the game I guess, and as far as vandalism on property I'll let the police do their job. After all it's why we pay taxes! 

Interesting question for sure!

Currently I do not believe there has been any information on this topic, but its always a possibility

14 minutes ago, st6sniper1a said:

Currently I do not believe there has been any information on this topic, but its always a possibility

How about a safe where we can safely store money and it can't be stolen or broken into?

1 hour ago, BNR32FAN said:

Well let's say I own a buisness I really don't want to have to go to the bank every time someone makes a purchase. It would be nice to have a safe in my store and in my home that I can easily access it without having to go to the bank. I'm predicting there will be lots of criminals in the game as most people love carnage and mayhem. 

Almost sure the money you get isnt cash it goes directly to your bank (credit cards etc) not sure tho

18 hours ago, Lexan said:

Almost sure the money you get isnt cash it goes directly to your bank (credit cards etc) not sure tho

I thought in the video they said if we get killed they can steal our cash. 

44 minutes ago, BlazinBender said:

I believe we will have vehicle insurance and in that case if your vehicle is stolen it will be returned to you. So insurance is available. We're just gonna have to wait and see if it includes profit from businesses.

As far as homeowners I'm not sure since it's also been explained that no player is allowed into your dwelling without your authority.

A place of business can be a target for criminals and that will add to the experience of the game I guess, and as far as vandalism on property I'll let the police do their job. After all it's why we pay taxes! 

Yeah but as a buisness owner someone going to jail doesn't compensate the loss they will suffer. The consequences of staying in jail don't seem enough of a deterrent from committing crimes. If I can commit a crime and get 2 or 3 days wage and only spend a couple hours in jail it's still well worth the wait. I think criminals should have to pay back the money stolen and spend time in jail to make it fair. 

11 minutes ago, BNR32FAN said:

Yeah but as a buisness owner someone going to jail doesn't compensate the loss they will suffer. The consequences of staying in jail don't seem enough of a deterrent from committing crimes. If I can commit a crime and get 2 or 3 days wage and only spend a couple hours in jail it's still well worth the wait. I think criminals should have to pay back the money stolen and spend time in jail to make it fair. 

That sounds like a political debate.

Not sure we can make straw man arguments with hypothetical info on an unfinished game and have a concrete solution. I understand where you're coming from but you are getting into the laws of the town and wages and prison terms and crimes and I'm just not sure there's enough info to go on.

And as far as the police doing their job, I was referring to the fact that I'm not worried about vandalism to my property to loose sleep over.

On 5/16/2017 at 1:02 PM, BNR32FAN said:

...if our property gets vandalized or our buisness gets robbed...

1 hour ago, BlazinBender said:

............. as far as vandalism on property I'll let the police do their job. After all it's why we pay taxes! 

By the way, are you thinking of stockpiling cash!!?

23 hours ago, BNR32FAN said:

I wonder if there will be a career in safe cracking! See ya on the other side! 

37 minutes ago, BlazinBender said:

That sounds like a political debate.

Not sure we can make straw man arguments with hypothetical info on an unfinished game and have a concrete solution. I understand where you're coming from but you are getting into the laws of the town and wages and prison terms and crimes and I'm just not sure there's enough info to go on.

And as far as the police doing their job, I was referring to the fact that I'm not worried about vandalism to my property to loose sleep over.

By the way, are you thinking of stockpiling cash!!?

I wonder if there will be a career in safe cracking! See ya on the other side! 

10/4 your right one step at a time. 

1 hour ago, dimin69 said:

bank ?

Well let's say I own a buisness I really don't want to have to go to the bank every time someone makes a purchase. It would be nice to have a safe in my store and in my home that I can easily access it without having to go to the bank. I'm predicting there will be lots of criminals in the game as most people love carnage and mayhem.