Sign in to follow this  
GreeN

Release?

Hy guys,

after what they said is not actuall (cause eary 2017 is over allready) i start asking myself ... ok when?

Would be nice of the Developers to talk to the people, cause the information of the release is not right anymore.

If they tell us next year, first alpha, ok no problem. But just some information whats going on would be nice.

Someone has any infos? Thanks guys

8 minutes ago, GreeN said:

Hy guys,

after what they said is not actuall (cause eary 2017 is over allready) i start asking myself ... ok when?

Would be nice of the Developers to talk to the people, cause the information of the release is not right anymore.

If they tell us next year, first alpha, ok no problem. But just some information whats going on would be nice.

Someone has any infos? Thanks guys

They already stated and announced that there was a delay back in march which was later released this month here: 

Dev Blog #5

and also they released the latest dev blog too at the day after as the dev blog 5 was posted late on the forum but was via email and had not been released on the forum and so it was released with the latest one.

Dev Blog #6

Also to clear things up, there is no ETA on the release of the (Alpha) First module as because they don't want to come into any problems and delay the date and make people lose the hype. They want a polished module where it is as "Bug free" as possible.

It is said to be very soon, however we will see the next video before it and that will mean it is extremely close.

I hope I have given you enough information and also answered your questions but please have a look at the FAQ's for more answers/ information because you will be happier than if you don't I think as they provide a ton of information and don't forget the dev blogs or Q&A's.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

As Duck said they were indeed delayed however the Town module could come out any day now or could come out in the future

Just got to be patient and have faith in them, I read somewhere, don't remember xD, the full game they will try to have out earlier 2018, But they said who keeps asking delays it another year, Guessing a joke, made me laugh, but just have faith and keep checking every other day like I do, and one day it will be their. 

I'm pretty sure they will release the game by 2018, don't stress too much and just be patient as much as you can.