MichaelSantora

Hello From UK

Hi my name is  ASplayz or you can call me Arty and i am looking forward to Identity beta being released to play. The game is looking fantastic and everytime i watch and video or read more i really want to play it. Just want to say the dev and staff team are doing a amazing job on this game so keep it up. 

Also, i just wanted to ask a few questions:

1) When will we be able to play the modules/beta?

2) What is the expected release time for the game?

3) What gaming platform will the game be on? (will it be on steam or its own game)

First Off Welcome To The Community! Now the first module is expected to be released in the coming months, I have heard June/July thrown around in the mix but there's no way to really know. The game itself is expected by late 2017 to early 2018, but again there's no confirmations. I do not believe that there is any sort of information on the platform, but Steam is a viable option along with origin.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Edited by st6sniper1a

Good Evening and a warm welcome for another UK member :)

Look forward to seeing you about on here.

On 2017-5-15 at 6:14 PM, ASplayz said:

Hi my name is  ASplayz or you can call me Arty and i am looking forward to Identity beta being released to play. The game is looking fantastic and everytime i watch and video or read more i really want to play it. Just want to say the dev and staff team are doing a amazing job on this game so keep it up. 

3) What gaming platform will the game be on? (will it be on steam or its own game)

Hello and Welcome to the fabulous Identity community!

Please have a check on the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

To answer the questions altogether; (just so you know @st6sniper1a

1. Like said above no way to really know but it is said to be in the coming months.

2. The expected release time was originally expected end of the year / early 2018 but seeing as the module was delayed it has also likely been pushed back to Q2 or Q3 of 2018.

3. The game will be on steam at full release and the steam green light page can be found here: green Light concept page.

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope I have answered the questions sufficiently enough for you.

Best Regards,

Lucky Duck.

Welcome to the Identity Community, from another fellow Brit... :D

Edited by cochran
i apparently forgot how to spell

Hi Arty and welcome to the community

somewhere i read that the steamprice will at least be 45$
they told many times, if some plegde now, he get more for his money

Sincerly - Vito "the Snake" Palazzolo

Since you are of the UK, I'd like you to be aware of your UK political candidate running for Governor. His name is Joel Keys, a good friend of mine. Please look into the Podium Forum of a topic with both of our names!

On 15.05.2017 г. at 8:14 PM, ASplayz said:

Bulgaria says hello to UK. :P Hey Arty and welcome! I also like you wait for this game impatiently. I'm pretty sure the Asylum's team works very hard to make a great game. So, don't worry. I believe soon we'll have the opportunity to play the beta.

Wish ya all the best. Hope to see you in the town square.

Regards,

Peter