URSAMAJOR03

Player Loyalty Complications

Question

Hey! Just had a question about the game functionality. I was thinking about making a company where I either transport goods to other companies (Like transporting suits, ties, shoes, or furniture to other players businesses) or making a clothing store of my own. If we are able to hire other players to do work for us, for example, driving the goods to the businesses instead of me, or making suits for me, how can we trust them? I believe we will be able to employ other players, but what if they go rouge? What if I ask them to transport 500,000 dollars in goods, and they crash it into a building and mess it up? Will this even be possible for them to perform? Will I get reparations? What will happen? Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

On 2017-5-15 at 2:39 AM, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Hey! Just had a question about the game functionality. I was thinking about making a company where I either transport goods to other companies (Like transporting suits, ties, shoes, or furniture to other players businesses) or making a clothing store of my own. If we are able to hire other players to do work for us, for example, driving the goods to the businesses instead of me, or making suits for me, how can we trust them? I believe we will be able to employ other players, but what if they go rouge? What if I ask them to transport 500,000 dollars in goods, and they crash it into a building and mess it up? Will this even be possible for them to perform? Will I get reparations? What will happen? Thanks in advance.

I believe if the person has not completed a job, they will not get paid for it and so to be paid the job/ content has to be delivered in this case.