2 hours ago, luisninja112 said:

But i can refund?

The game won't get cancelled and everyone is advised to wait before pledging if they have any doubts.

• Like 2

No you cannot refund. Your "pledge" is like a donation. Think of it like Minecraft. You get extra perms when you donate. They don't HAVE to give you those perms because it's a DONATION. Not a payment. You aren't "buying" the game, you're pledging/donating. This reason is also why a lot of people do not like Indie Developers. That have been a few occasions where the developers took the money and dipped out. But in the long run $30 isn't much and they've shown progress so I doubt they will not continue.

Edited by ExactAkatsuki
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ExactAkatsuki said:

No you cannot refund. Your "pledge" is like a donation. Think of it like Minecraft. You get extra perms when you donate. They don't HAVE to give you those perms because it's a DONATION. Not a payment. You aren't "buying" the game, you're pledging/donating. This reason is also why a lot of people do not like Indie Developers. That have been a few occasions where the developers took the money and dipped out. But in the long run $30 isn't much and they've shown progress so I doubt they will not continue.

Even though it says donation when you "buy it" ( and i didn't like that at all especially getting the VIP packages, but i have no self control) they have been offering refunds. however once the town square comes out i believe they said they will stop doing that . so if you are having second thoughts on getting the game in fear of scam i would just ask for one now and just buy the game when it releases , but i have a friend that talks to the devs occasionally and they sound ambitious asf so i went ahead with the 500$ package.

42 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

Even though it says donation when you "buy it" ( and i didn't like that at all especially getting the VIP packages, but i have no self control) they have been offering refunds. however once the town square comes out i believe they said they will stop doing that . so if you are having second thoughts on getting the game in fear of scam i would just ask for one now and just buy the game when it releases , but i have a friend that talks to the devs occasionally and they sound ambitious asf so i went ahead with the 500$ package.

Yo does your friend know ETA for the 1st module?

5 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Yo does your friend know ETA for the 1st module?

Negative, and even if he did i wouldn't want him to tell me since i have a big mouth. and i like knowing the progress to much to jeopardize that lol

7 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

they have been offering refunds

I didn't know about this. Thank you for correcting me.