Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Things You Want In Game.

Post a list of things you want ingame that haven't been confirmed. Sort of like a mega thread.

I'd like abandoned buildings, docks, car parks, a mall and airport even though we won't have planes for a few years. Yours dont have to be locations, it can be anything. 

• Like 1

Malls are already confirmed. And there have to be car parks if there are gonna be cars, otherwise where would you park? There probably won't be abandoned buildings, unfortunately. But there will be docks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

Post a list of things you want ingame that haven't been confirmed. Sort of like a mega thread.

I'd like abandoned buildings, docks, car parks, a mall and airport even though we won't have planes for a few years. Yours dont have to be locations, it can be anything. 

An airport is already confirmed. as because it is so if they add planes in then they already have an airport ready.

EDIT: I have everything what we will get already, but I would love for a Island DLC so that we can travel between the 2 by boats/ planes which have to stay on the course set to the new island. 

Double Decker bus' and Also lots of roundabouts like Europe has.

1 hour ago, Devonor said:

Malls are already confirmed. And there have to be car parks if there are gonna be cars, otherwise where would you park? There probably won't be abandoned buildings, unfortunately. But there will be docks.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

An airport is already confirmed. as because it is so if they add planes in then they already have an airport ready.

Post a list of things you want ingame

I made a thread like this a while ago, but it didn't get any beef. Let's make this one of the popular ones.

I want there to be a sort of free aiming system for the weapons like Insurgency or SQUAD. 

The vehicles should start to weave around if you're going too fast and the aerodynamics can't keep up. Also the driving should be hard so the trolls would just lose control all the time and you feel actual danger going fast. Great example of driving done wrong would be GTA V or any modern racing game. And done right is Mafia 2. 

No health bars. Only broken limbs and bleeding.

No or minimal HUD. Also UI that won't give the player a migraine. Star Citizen inspiration is what I'd fancy.

I want the map to be artistically cluttered with props and destructable fences and trees.

Edited by SilberDrachen893

@SilberDrachen893 I too am really hoping for realistic physics and handling. I also almost screamed with excitement when I heard Motown say turning signal in a recent video. I've dreamed of having realistic cars in a "non-racing" game for as long as I can remember. The only thing is that I'm hoping people aren't gonna drive like dicks. There are going to be speed limits, traffic signs and lights, and I'm hoping that people will stay on the right side of the road. 

• Like 1

I would like if they added some sort of salt water place with whales and sharks that you can catch and bring to a store for some cash.

• Like 2