TOPGUNGUY123

When do you think the town square will be availabe?

When do you think the Town Square will be available?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think the Town Square will be available?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September

I know there is no guarantee release date yet but it still says early 2017, almost in June so it wouldn't be early 2017 anymore if it came out in June. I also see that the Town Square is it 89% and I haven't checked in a while but somebody I read said it had been at 89% for a couple months. Don't get me wrong I'm still very excited for when this game's going to launch and excited for the Town Square. In your honest opinions when do you guys think the town square is going to launch? I'm hoping late June at the latest

Edited by TOPGUNGUY123
  • Like 1

Please consider the amount of posts on this subject, making more clutters the forum which a post on this subject was posted 10 hours ago. It don't have a vote but it still is on the same subject.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Airetto said:

I hope that the module will be in this month

same here but i highly doubt it im thinking june or july at the latest

i was told earlier this week that it should be out in 2-3 weeks, by the sounds of it they are testing it to make sure all runs smooth and nothing breaks. however if they do find issues that could always push back and that's what makes this an uncertain time frame. i would put my money on a June 1st release.

• Like 1

I hope they release as soon as possible but i would all in early june 1-11th

honestly, id just like a trailer of some basic driving a wreck, how arresting would work, shopping something.

Well if we are making a Q&A that will probably happen 20ish may, i i say the first module would release maybe june/july 

SADLY :^(

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

honestly, id just like a trailer of some basic driving a wreck, how arresting would work, shopping something.

All in due time! We're all excited and I'm sure everyone at Asylum is too. Give them time, we will get it eventually, and when we do it will be great.

• Like 1

Soon....

Can't wait to play the module !

Hope it's as good as they said.

Any idea how big the town square will be ? The size of area we will be able to explore.

21 minutes ago, DonBordello said:

when the town square is released , i buy that game instantly :)

When the town module be released you will not be able to pledge anymore, to play the 1st module you have to pay before, if you look at the shop on the website there is a warning, so if you want to play it really bad i suggest to you to buy it :^)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lexan said:

When the town module be released you will not be able to pledge anymore, to play the 1st module you have to pay before, if you look at the shop on the website there is a warning, so if you want to play it really bad i suggest to you to buy it :^)

Not true, you WILL be able to pledge and play the town square after it's release BUT the packages will be different with different pricing.

40 minutes ago, GoldenPancake said:

Not true, you WILL be able to pledge and play the town square after it's release BUT the packages will be different with different pricing.

https://imgur.com/gallery/mh8b2 not sure about this bud

4 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

The devs have said on the discord that you'll still be able to pledge after the first module is released!

Oh im sorry, they should update the website tho!!

20 hours ago, Lexan said:

Oh im sorry, they should update the website tho!!

No, read please, it says THE BELOW PACKAGES are available for a limited time. Meaning you will still be able to pledge but the packages and pricing will be different, so there is no need to update that.

i'd like to guess late this month or next month? that sounds plausible considering how close it is to completion right now

Never.

I'm just joking.

It's coming out tomorrow.

Just kidding, I actually have no idea.

• Like 1

I'm always a little hyped about this, though I've learned to not worry much about it. I'm looking forward to it, though I'm not holding my breath. I'll get hyped once they officially announce it, or release the next video.