I would like to be the owner / creator of my own advertising company and have control over 3 or more city billboards to display attractive advertising for character shops / services, is this a possibility?

Edited by Rozmere

4 hours ago, Rozmere said:

I would like to be the owner / creator of my own advertising company and have control over 3 or more city billboards to display attractive advertising for character shops / services, is this a possibility?

Billboards and radio have been confirmed by the devs. I'm sure there are other ways you can advertise as well though, we'll just have to see.

I wonder if i could get some dev / admin response here, I have an idea for my business which involves buying delivery truck and taxi ad space as well as billboards.on buildings and roadways. This is something I would like to estimate into pre-release payment so that I can prepare pre-release content. I've been a professional graphic artist for the last 15+ years of my life and have also produced content for award winning digital environments so i have the skill to produce the textures all i need is admin approval for my initial advertising to sell ad space to in-game virtual clients.