Sign in to follow this  
Pootisman11

Town Square Module

Identity is super late with the Town Square Module when do you think it will be out i know it's 89 percent done but i always see it on 89 percent don't wan't to be pushy.

13 minutes ago, Pootisman11 said:

Identity is super late with the Town Square Module when do you think it will be out i know it's 89 percent done but i always see it on 89 percent don't wan't to be pushy.

FAQ Extended This contains as much info as we know and will get an announcement likely a week before it releases but you will know that it is super close when we get the next video which is due out before the module.

• Like 1

There is a youtuber who regularly puts up content about Identity. He has already hosted a Q&A for the developers so you can assume his information must be some what correct. Anyway, he said in a video recently that the developers are getting close to completing the town square itself, adding in some last minute props. If he was correct, then they would be adding finishing touches to other portions of the game. The game developers have been working on eye brow models recently, and seeming to not be so important, you could assume they're very close. I personally give it by the end of this month, maybe mid way through next month at the latest.

• Like 1

However long it is from now I cant wait lol, I hope the devs live up to what they say is going to be included in the module. 

• Like 1