Sign in to follow this  
Woritmor

Ask the devs! Exclusive Q&A with the Identity developers

@Lexan It was posted at the same time sorry aha. Don't believe everything people tell you. Not saying LuckyDuck is wrong, nor am I right 100% of the time. I am almost 100% certain that you may rent out multiple homes. Now do you have to be a real estate agent, I'm not too sure on that one.

• Like 1

I would also like to know, the apartments will be the exact the same or they will have different sizes/ prices? It will be possible the same aparment being cheaper than another depending on its location ?

@Lexan There are different sizes of apartments, and because of that you can assume that they have different price points. As for a price difference due to location, I'm not 100% sure but again you could assume so. If you think of it that way, maybe one is more expensive due to being near the Town Square, rather than being out away from the cities.

Also, if you have any more questions for me, I would message them as I don't want to clutter this post since it's for questions for a Q&A. If this wasn't meant for me, I'm sorry!

53 minutes ago, Lexan said:

It will be possible the same aparment being cheaper than another depending on its location ?

I believe that Ash Hill is the "More Luxurious" than the other 2 cities and so will be more expensive.

Thank you all for the questions so far :)

You have only 2 more days to submit your questions. The last questions will be accepted until 15th of May 2017 at 10 PM CEST.

So if you have any, post them :)

For how long are you working at the game already? Like from when you got the idea to make this game and now.

Could you guys take a pic from urselfs? I wish i could see how mine dream makers are :^)

33 minutes ago, Leigh said:

How will the television system work? Would you be able to watch a specific gamer on from Twitch.tv or will it be only a certain few people?

You can pick and choose what you watch on the tv.

Thank you all for the questions :) 

No new questions will be accepted right now. 

We will now pick the best questions and ask them in the Q&A with Motown. 

I will post new infos when i have them regarding the release date of the Q&A.

Are houses that you buy permanent, or will you loose the right over the house if you fail to pay for certain things. Since otherwise people who stopped playing might own a lot of houses.

Edited by Arcanion

7 minutes ago, Arcanion said:

Are houses that you buy permanent, or will you loose the right over the house if you fail to pay for certain things. Since otherwise people who stopped playing might own a lot of houses.

If you don't pay your rent after a period of time you will lose it e.g. if you log out and don't return after so long you will lose it. Also Woritmor said no more questions being accepted.

On 5/16/2017 at 7:06 AM, LuckyDuck said:

If you don't pay your rent after a period of time you will lose it e.g. if you log out and don't return after so long you will lose it. Also Woritmor said no more questions being accepted.

On the issue of rent. Can you pay the mortgage of a house? So you don't have to keep paying rent?

36 minutes ago, Bekatsa said:

On the issue of rent. Can you pay the mortgage of a house? So you don't have to keep paying rent?

If you buy a house, you pay something every so often to keep the house and so that is why I may just use the term as "rent".

47 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

If you buy a house, you pay something every so often to keep the house and so that is why I may just use the term as "rent".

ok, so kind of like a tax then. Do you also need to pay taxes on owning a boat and or car?

5 minutes ago, Bekatsa said:

ok, so kind of like a tax then. Do you also need to pay taxes on owning a boat and or car?

yes that is the correct term, you have to pay tax to keep your house and for cars, you have to pay insurance if you don't want to lose the car completely if it gets destroyed in an accident etc. But don't think taxes for the car no. Boats might have to have insurance or taxes i am not sure.

15 hours ago, winampw said:

Where can I read the English Q&A?

The Q&A is not available yet. We picked the questions yesterday and will now hand them over to the devs :)

• Like 2

cannot wait for this to happen love this Q and As :) thanks for doing thing @Woritmor

16 hours ago, Woritmor said:

The Q&A is not available yet. We picked the questions yesterday and will now hand them over to the devs :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ettapowers said:

When The date will get release?

He will post the update of when.

I've send all the questions to @Motown and i am waiting for the answers now. I know that Motown is not only the community manager of the Game and has several other things to do on the project (3D artist, streaming from Tuesday to Thursday the Gaming hour on twitch) so i told him he should take the time he need to answer this questions.

As far as i have more information i will give them to you guys. This Q&A is real and not dead or something :P

Hello to all international identity fans out there!

Today we are very happy to finally release our Identity Developer Q&A. Motown, developer and community Manager of IdentityRPG was so nice to answer a total of 22 questions regarding Identity. All questions where asked by you guys.

The Second Identity Team would like to thank Motown for taking his time and answering these questions. 

Have fun reading!

English Q&A: https://secondidentity.net/wcf/index.php?article/22-english-identity-developer-q-a-with-motown/

German Q&A: In Translation... 

Edited by Woritmor
  • Like 1

Noticed you can paint (and move) paintings- will there be a way to paint or texture clothing with patterns or art for uniforms?