13 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Nice to see that. Only the green color hurts my eyes :D

The curse of lime on white. I'm weakened by it myself. :D

• Like 1

On 6/6/2017 at 8:55 AM, Joselyn82 said:

SWAT/SRT shouldn't even be out on the road, technically they are called specifically to do a job that standard pd cannot handle with the resources they have, if anything it should be a merit badge or certification that allows you to put on the gear of an SRT or SWAT officer and respond to those calls. But what would I know.....

I think this A decent system to solve what some people have this idea of "Player Slots" or "Classes" and such... Identity is being made to get rid of those idea's that other games and mods have been using for the past decade. This game (Hopefully) is going to revolutionize that with more freedom and non-scripted events that we all love and cherish in our video games! :D 

But more into how the technicality is going to work. Like the quote above by Jose, it shouldn't be based as A "Slot or Rank". But players that have earned enough recognition or A Badge/Certification in order to pursue those roles. It's A Qualification, not A Rank. You are in the Police force and you should earn these ranks to receive these qualifications for new items,vehicles and opportunities, etc. (In this case, the place for playing the part as A SWAT team member during A reported bank Heist or such)

To sum it up, it's A Certification you can earn rather than A Job or Role in the end. By the end of the day, you you are still A Cop upholding the Law. :D (Have fun Mafia's... XD)        

On 5/29/2017 at 10:11 AM, Bosco said:

I don't really like this, maybe i missed something, from what is was told you join the game and if you want to go to work, you just hade to head down to your PD and sign in. or is it slots like in arma ?

I dont think by setting a limited on the SWAT or Detective is gonna do any good. SWAT or Detective can still help out any time, i just dont get it    

Right, I mean our department's SWAT officers are full time road junkies.

So my only question that I didn't see in te FAQ.  Is there a application process to be a officer, SWAT, FBI?  Or is it just pick and choose the department you want to be in?

4 hours ago, officerjameson said:

So my only question that I didn't see in te FAQ.  Is there a application process to be a officer, SWAT, FBI?  Or is it just pick and choose the department you want to be in?

For private server you will 99% have to. For public servers if there is a slot open for you then you will go through a academy (tutorial) teaching you the basics and then you start off your career! :) There will be no FBI but there will be detective and SWAT. You will probably have to get a certain amount of hours in and a slot to do those on public servers.

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 1

How about to make a big impact on the work of the police? For example, did some role-playing community's in SAMP, I have one of those manual transmission, and I think we will be able to translate it in English ( alas, but it is in Russian:) ) and to adapt the entire universe Identity? 

On 10/08/2017 at 8:07 AM, Aatupaatu12 said:

You should add up answer for corruption, i have seen recently alot regarding corruption.

Simple answer; if you're corrupt and you get caught out; you'll most likely be removed from your job by the Governor or whoever else has the ability.

Our party will have an Anti-Corruption Act which will allow for background checks to be done on suspicious individuals. Click the text highlighted in gold for more information.

19 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Simple answer; if you're corrupt and you get caught out; you'll most likely be removed from your job by the Governor or whoever else has the ability.

Our party will have an Anti-Corruption Act which will allow for background checks to be done on suspicious individuals. Click the text highlighted in gold for more information.

Check it out, it's really good!

• Like 1

On 6/5/2017 at 4:35 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

SWAT are called on for special combat situations such as a hostage situation or bank robbery hence their name Special Weapons And Tactics = SWAT 

They cannot make traffic stops etc. In most police departments traffic officers and other are just members of that departments SWAT team but are normal police. When the rare occasion for SWAT pops up then they just head to the department and suit up and go. Not sure if its the same in identity...

Detectives are well.... detectives, they do what the title says they arent traffic corps so they cannot legally do stops and just general pullovers unless a clear indiciation of a driver drunk/drugs or searching for a certain person. 

Normal police have the job of conducting stops, drug and alcohol checks and search and rescue. Its no good sending a SWAT team to check out a general disturbance is it?

Yes they can they are polcie officers! 

On 8/10/2017 at 11:07 PM, Aatupaatu12 said:

You should add up answer for corruption, i have seen recently alot regarding corruption.

For public servers, while on-duty you cannot commit crimes. Off-duty you are in a civilian or normal mode and can do so. Corruption as in bribery and stuff, I have no idea, I would say it will be possible? Can @LuckyDuck, @HairyGrenade, or @LightBringer confirm this?

14 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

For public servers, while on-duty you cannot commit crimes. Off-duty you are in a civilian or normal mode and can do so. Corruption as in bribery and stuff, I have no idea, I would say it will be possible? Can @LuckyDuck, @HairyGrenade, or @LightBringer confirm this?

On 8/10/2017 at 2:07 AM, Aatupaatu12 said:

You can take bribes and such.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2017 at 8:00 AM, Scott_UK said:

It is very likely that this will be available, I will confirm with Motown though to get you a certain answer.

I think that would help tremendously.  I would like to play this game with my son, and to play as a "team" would be great.  I hope they can make this a thing.

On 7/18/2017 at 1:52 AM, Segaside said:

I think this A decent system to solve what some people have this idea of "Player Slots" or "Classes" and such... Identity is being made to get rid of those idea's that other games and mods have been using for the past decade. This game (Hopefully) is going to revolutionize that with more freedom and non-scripted events that we all love and cherish in our video games! :D 

But more into how the technicality is going to work. Like the quote above by Jose, it shouldn't be based as A "Slot or Rank". But players that have earned enough recognition or A Badge/Certification in order to pursue those roles. It's A Qualification, not A Rank. You are in the Police force and you should earn these ranks to receive these qualifications for new items,vehicles and opportunities, etc. (In this case, the place for playing the part as A SWAT team member during A reported bank Heist or such)

To sum it up, it's A Certification you can earn rather than A Job or Role in the end. By the end of the day, you you are still A Cop upholding the Law. :D (Have fun Mafia's... XD)        

I like this idea of a qualification for being able to suit up in a special task force.  The only problem I can think of is, what if there isn't anyone on the server qualified for a SWAT job?  Do the bank robbers get the upper hand??  Or, can there be  another qualifier that would grant access to SWAT?

9 hours ago, njf3308 said:

can i play it now.

Play what? the game? if you mean the game you can play it at 23rd of April,in 6 days,but you need to have the founder pack,or above. 

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:33 AM, Alex77 said:

Play what? the game? if you mean the game you can play it at 23rd of April,in 6 days,but you need to have the founder pack,or above. 

ok sorry for the bad grammar i hate the delay.Hope to see you playing and i am going to be a police officer.

On 2/18/2018 at 10:18 AM, OKKO said:

Ok so what is the maximum rank that a player can get as a police officer?

I believe chief is the highest. Also, in private/custom servers, ranks can be given at will to anyone in the police career by the person in-charge of the private/custom server.

Edited by subway244

19 hours ago, subway244 said:

I believe chief is the highest. Also, in private/custom servers, ranks can be given at will to anyone in the police career by the person in-charge of the private/custom server.

From things we have seen In-game it looks like it is a Sheriff's Dept. Meaning the ranks should be (highest to lowest): Sheriff, Undersheriff, Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Deputy. However i feel like they will shorten the system a bit.

10 minutes ago, LewisWhite said:

From things we have seen In-game it looks like it is a Sheriff's Dept. Meaning the ranks should be (highest to lowest): Sheriff, Undersheriff, Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Deputy. However i feel like they will shorten the system a bit.

Probably so.

the thing with the police chief ^^ at first i would be devs that are able to be police chiefs but when a player does well he could be allowed to take the seat^^ and also u can level your police rank and when u absolve trainings u can do any job in the police ^^ lets say ur normally SWAT but there are no normals cops out there u can go in a PD car and drive around like a normal cop (SWAT weapons and equipment is locked)