K9_GAMING

A couple of (ambitious) things i'd like to see in the game.

i have two things that i would like to see in the finished game. they are very ambitious things for the currently small development team and i would much rather the game came out first and then this was added in so this by all means has minimum priority.

my first suggestion is that of architecture, i would love the ability to design and live in my own house, this would also offer up a larger range of career paths such as the architect themselves, the construction workers and the local council where the person wanting the building has to apply planning permission.

my second suggestion is hacking, this idea in itself is very unrefined and probably have to rest very high in the skill tree, im not quite sure how hacking in the game could work but id love to hear your opinions.

both of these opinions are probably worthless yet theyre just things id enjoy in the game.

thank you for reading K9

26 minutes ago, K9_GAMING said:

i have two things that i would like to see in the finished game. they are very ambitious things for the currently small development team and i would much rather the game came out first and then this was added in so this by all means has minimum priority.

my first suggestion is that of architecture, i would love the ability to design and live in my own house, this would also offer up a larger range of career paths such as the architect themselves, the construction workers and the local council where the person wanting the building has to apply planning permission.

my second suggestion is hacking, this idea in itself is very unrefined and probably have to rest very high in the skill tree, im not quite sure how hacking in the game could work but id love to hear your opinions.

both of these opinions are probably worthless yet theyre just things id enjoy in the game.

thank you for reading K9

Ok, my constructive criticism.

Your first suggestion is the better of the 2 and I will go in more detail after on why.

However, there are problems with having an architect job because people will likely design houses like in ARK or RUST and they look Sh*t, no offence to them but they really look ugly too. I think that it would only work if there were pre-defined plans for the structure and you could change different sort of things on the look e.g. you pick a design and then there is a couple of different styles of the design of the house and then you pick the design / layout of the interior etc. 

The problem. Building houses will firstly be a problem because the devs would have to incorporate their "Interior designing" inside the house into those houses built by players. It for one will be hard to do that.

The good news is that I am sure the devs said "Possibly in the future" being for building houses in the world..

Hacking; I don't think that is something which should be in the game because there is little to no interaction in the crime itself, which the game being about the interactions as a key feature means it don't fit in. Also hacking, is not as fun as going in a building to steal information or things and it just don't sound impressive to me.

However there is many things it could go and be used for but it would generally be hard to implement and so I think something else/ most things are better worth adding rather than this.

Why the first is better than the second suggestion? It is because of interactions being made with others is a lot higher than being able to hack things for information and i really think hacking is a lazy/ easier route to get what you want and rather would not be too risky and so i think it is best that if you want to get information then you need to go steal it as it will be more rewarding than sitting behind the scenes than going in a high risk environment area to get what you are looking for.

Overall, I hope the first suggestion on how I explained it should be being in the game.

I hop this helps, have a nice day.

Edited by JamesLuck01

How about possessing the ability to alter the exterior of the household identical to the interior of the household by changing it's color, trimmings, and style? I.E. An option to produce a red household with wood or a brown household with bricks combined with Victorian-styled designs.

I like the first suggestion and I've seen multiple people ask about it. I'm also sure everyone would want their own custom looking home. I personally like your idea and everything about it. Maybe it could be designed like how building is in the sims series where you place the walls and windows and such where you please. After that, you could possibly change the outside look of the house for example the siding and color.

As for the hacking, I don't see a use for it currently. Maybe it could be used to bypass security doors like in the government building or a bank.