Whitefeather

Car/Truck Mechanic

Hello, I have been listening and watching/reading every video and announcement so far. I remember seeing somewhere that the car physics weren't up to Asylum's standards and wanted to make the physics fit better into the game. Now if this is true, then a mechanic job can be created. How cool would it be to have your own mechanic shop and being able to fix other player's mishaps. It could be like the series of cart mechanic simulators. You have to physically remove the parts and work around to find the problems and such, order the broken/damaged parts and have someone deliver it. I think it would be an awesome and potentially sophisticated idea. There will be many vehicles and accidents soon enough when the game is released, this could be a great idea to attract more players.

Thank you for reading! I'd love to hear feedback or any information you may have heard about a mechanic job already!

• Like 1

To work as mechanic are an option in the game, how close it will be to a real mechanic´s work are on the other hand, not confirmed. But most likely it will be possible for anyone to try out, and learn in game on using diffrent types of tools and use them on diffrent jobs. I do not think it will be as requiring as a real mechanic have it, but its ccnfirmed that it will be an option in the game.

Edited by Turaxis