Sign in to follow this  
tekima

IDENTITY BETA

Question

dear team ,

i am wondering if i could be aloud to letsplay the game Identity in the Beta Phase when i buy the passport for 30 bucks. i would letsplay the Game in German .

i would appreciate if you would Respond

2 answers to this question

for 30 dollars (and/or more) you will get beta access, (and alpha test on each of the first 3 modules). We still dont have any official ETA from the devs, but a good guess would be in the end of this month, or maby in the beginning of june, if they gets delayed.

1 hour ago, Turaxis said:

for 30 dollars (and/or more) you will get beta access, (and alpha test on each of the first 3 modules). We still dont have any official ETA from the devs, but a good guess would be in the end of this month, or maby in the beginning of june, if they gets delayed.

He didn't ask about when it is out, he said can he "record" lets play videos in the beta/ modules.

3 hours ago, tekima said:

dear team ,

i am wondering if i could be aloud to letsplay the game Identity in the Beta Phase when i buy the passport for 30 bucks. i would letsplay the Game in German .

i would appreciate if you would Respond

@tekima Yes you are allowed to do that in the modules and beta version of the game as has been confirmed already by the devs.

• Like 1