Sign in to follow this  
DEMOGOD

online jobs like streamers or youtuber

Any chance we will have jobs we can play in the game like being a youtuber or streamer.

On 7.5.2017 at 4:58 AM, DEMOGOD said:

Any chance we will have jobs we can play in the game like being a youtuber or streamer.

Don't think so sorry ....

pureplat_logo.png

• Like 1

I watched the Q & A they recently did and I didn't hear anything that would be like that. I could have missed something though so maybe you will want to check that out. Here are there two Q&A's: 

Pretty sure I heard that there wouldn't be that sort of RP available due to the amount of extra bandwidth and server space the videos would take up. You will however be able to stream YouTube videos to the TV in your home as they are pulled and buffer straight from YT

HTH

Probably won't be a specific game mechanic designed around you earning money from making videos in-game.

But that's just one of the things that doesn't need a game mechanic to work. You can just RP it.

Make YouTube videos like you would, in IRL. Perhaps make it Identity related, and stay in-character?
Be creative with it.

Then other people can watch those YouTube video's on their TVs/PCs in-game. (Or out of game.)
And you could ask people to donate to you in-game. (Though, personally, I tend to dislike YouTuber's who begs for likes and subs. If I like something, I'll like it.)