Yo everyone!

I'm called Dan the Evileye! JK I'm Dan nice to meet u all ~

I noticed this game since I started to get more and more attracted to survival games (in 3rd person not really a fan of first shooter stylexD )

anyway I'm soooooo eager to play Identity and meet everyone and I wanna help in any way possible to make this game successful x)

lately i've been thinking of this game and it making me not wanna play anything but it >.<

so I decided to stalk it and be the one in shadows who knows every little detail about it :P  (not in a creepy way xD ) 

best gaming wishes to all <3

Dan evileye ^_~

• Like 1

Welcome to Identity. Hope to see you around. Did you pledge yet? Or will I not see you in the modules/beta?

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 4:41 PM, Whitefeather said:

Welcome to Identity. Hope to see you around. Did you pledge yet? Or will I not see you in the modules/beta?

no I haven't yet, I can't decide on what to choose ^^"

46 minutes ago, Whitefeather said:

@evileye If you're short on cash and/or want a challenge, just do the $30 founder pledge!

It's not gonna be that different if you don't spawn with the Car or a house. Many people bought it just for the RP aspect and a car isn't gonna help them RP that well if you're trying to meet people. A bike for sure would though.

• Like 1

Hey Dan and welcome to the community!

If you are new to Identity, feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 6:35 PM, JohnC22 said:

Welcome Dan, Look forward to seeing you around :D

thank you, looking forward to see you too ;)

• Like 1

On 5/20/2017 at 8:27 PM, Whitefeather said:

@evileye If you're short on cash and/or want a challenge, just do the $30 founder pledge!

On 5/20/2017 at 9:09 PM, Kellog said:

It's not gonna be that different if you don't spawn with the Car or a house. Many people bought it just for the RP aspect and a car isn't gonna help them RP that well if you're trying to meet people. A bike for sure would though.

coool okay thats sound perfect then i'll go with the that :D, thanks !!

On 5/20/2017 at 7:02 AM, Radack said:

Hey Dan and welcome to the community!

If you are new to Identity, feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

okay gonna go check it then :)

• Like 1