smoke shop  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Smoke Shops be added to the game? -tobbacco/weed stores.-

• yes
    • no

Hello community! since weed is going to be able in the game, why not making a job, a legal one to get some cash in by selling not weed but grinders, pipes, bongs, blunts.. Even t-shirts or clothing accesories. selling some articles that can add more immersion to the game on those aspects. I tought that a shop alternative could be also a tobacco cigar shop, but if you can add new ideas, post them in the fórum! hope the admins like the idea. :) 

Edited by grimixx
  • Like 1

I am personally hoping that Marijuana will be an illegal drug on the island. Hate on me all you want, but I don't think it should be legal.

@Devonor Im not hating neither saying it should not be ilegal, Im just saying establishing some smoke shops arround the map could be a good way of getting money but not selling weed itself but the grinders, the bongs, the pipes, t-shirts or accesories with weed designs, etc. Also it could be tobacco/cigar shops with articles.  I think this could add more things to do that some players can enjoy. :)

Edited by grimixx

My answer is neither yes or no, it's in between. I think this should it should be a thing if weed is legalized by the mayor/president or whatever, dispensary's should be able to be opened if they obtain a growing license. If it becomes illegal because of a new mayor, dispensary's should get a notice to shut down instead of being swated right away (if they can be). That's just my opinion. :) 

• Like 1