FrKevin

Priesthood/ Religious Occupations

Hello, I'm currently a Catholic Seminarian who is on his way to the Priesthood. I was wondering if it were possible to play as a Priest in Identity? Or perhaps it's even possible to go up the ladder and become a Bishop or Cardinal? Also would it be possible to have religious occupations such as Rabbis or Buddhist Monks? I think this would be a great asset to add to the game. Thank you for answering my question.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm sure it will be in the game. However, I don't want to make any guarantees until it is released. What I can tell you is that anywhere you pray to god is a church, so theoretically you could purchase a plot of land and create a church of sorts (assuming that being a priest isn't in the game).

This seems like one of those things that doesn't require a game mechanic to function.

Anyone could dress up as a priest, and RP a priest in the church. And if you keep asking for donations, it would pretty much be exactly like a real life church. :P 

It would be really cool to "build and rule" your own church dressed like a priest!

3 hours ago, Cuuka said:

Will there be children in game ?

Hum.. sorry.

Your character will not be able to be a child, but you can RP as a child. 

As for being a Priest... yes you most likely will be able to buy a building and turn it into a church, but I don't know if it will be a profession.

I whole heartedly agree with this.  We MUST have divine professions.  You know, for the good of the society and souls.