Frooty

My ETA of the 1st module

I'd say give it about a week and the 1st module will be released and also the video of the combat system.

What do you guys think?

I somewhat doubt it but then again, you never know. Your opinion is your opinion but mine says probably not that close

3 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

NO

NO 

NO

What kind of response is that?

3 hours ago, Frooty said:

I'd say give it about a week and the 1st module will be released and also the video of the combat system.

What do you guys think?

I think we will get an announcement about a week before the module releases and so I think personally it will be longer but anything is possible. (I am not saying we will get an announcement a week before, but it is my opinion that there will be one before the module.)

• Like 2

What im trying to say is that we would get an announcement of the town square coming! They still have work to do but id guess end of month probs

3 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

What im trying to say is that we would get an announcement of the town square coming! They still have work to do but id guess end of month probs

Lol that's much better than no, no, no! I don't know about the end of the month though the progress bar has been at 89% for a while now and they have more people working on the game now so there is a chance it could be soon. Like they said we will be able to get a " good preview of the character customization soon!" so maybe that's hinting towards the 1st module coming out soon. You could be right, i'm just expecting a random release of the 1st module with no warning. :D

Not sure but i think 1st Module will be out end of June, Say the 22nd (my birthday) so what a perfect present it would be!! Plleeeaaassseee team, would love it before but who knows.