Sign in to follow this  
njayminsim1115

All of the Screenshots in one place?

Can someone make a photo roll where there are ALL and I mean ALL of the Identity photos shown since it first announced it's making? Or is there already one? I know there's a few but they are not updated.

Thanks,

Njay

3 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Can someone make a photo roll where there are ALL and I mean ALL of the Identity photos shown since it first announced it's making? Or is there already one? I know there's a few but they are not updated.

Thanks,

Njay

There is an Imgur Album with lots of Photos. You can find it here. But it contains not all photos and is outdated. 

I also have made a collection of all official released Pictures of the game here : https://secondidentity.net/index.php?thread/32-identity-bilder-screenshots-und-concept-arts-sammelthread/ 

8 hours ago, Woritmor said:

There is an Imgur Album with lots of Photos. You can find it here. But it contains not all photos and is outdated. 

I also have made a collection of all official released Pictures of the game here : https://secondidentity.net/index.php?thread/32-identity-bilder-screenshots-und-concept-arts-sammelthread/ 

Thank you! You made my life easier, but are you sure that these are all of the Identity photos

35 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Thank you! You made my life easier, but are you sure that these are all of the Identity photos

Nice to hear that. :) Yes, these are all official released pictures from the developers itself. (No Screenshots out of videos or something, only official released Pictures)

I made a video on my channel that had most of the screenshots and stuff.