Sign in to follow this  
Avanah

Hello Everyone

Hi, I am Jessika (In game name is not decided yet) and I love social gaming. I've always wanted to play and Rp in a World away from Real Life and had my eye on "Second Life". But that game seems pretty dated and too far advanced for me to try and figure out what to do or where to start.

I came across Identity (Have been lurking) and noticed it is new, untouched and very intriguing. A new Game where we all start equally and fresh...from the start. :)

I do not know what occupation I want yet in Identity as there is not enough information yet to settle into one.

I also don't know if I will play as a Bad Girl or Good Girl. My BF wants me to be bad, but he has no say so since he does not play these games. HAHA!

I do have Voice chat but no idea if the game will support it. I think it's a better way to communicate than typing. It would help immersion imo.

I will be staking recruitment threads and look around, see what is interesting or not.

But for now, I am happy to be here and nice to meet you all. Perhaps we shall meet in game. Can't wait.

Thank you

Jess

• Like 2

Hey Jessika and welcome to the Identity community. Nice to meet you!

Enjoy your stay here in the forums. Greetz from germany :)

Hello Jessika and Welcome to the community!

You would be happy to know that, VOIP is the main way of communication in the game but there is a text chat option but not catered as much for as VOIP is more immersive.

Please check out the 2 FAQ's as they have a lot of great info which you will love to know about. Those posts may also have many of the answers that you are looking for.

Have a nice day and see you around.

Kind regards,

Lucky Duck.

Yes, I agree. VOIP makes immersion much better. Not a fan of typing. Thanks for the info guys.

• Like 1

Hey Avanah.. im also looking forward to Identity but I also play Second Life .. if you need help with that let me know.. if not look forward to seeing you in Identity

4 hours ago, JustinMeyer said:

Hey Avanah.. im also looking forward to Identity but I also play Second Life .. if you need help with that let me know.. if not look forward to seeing you in Identity

I don't play Second Life, thanks for the offer thou. Currently keeping busy in Life is Feudal MMO for now. :)