GoldenPancake

Can´t see Devblog #5

When i click on the new Devblog, number 5 i get an error message:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Contact Us

I'm pretty sure the devs are still working on it, as in writing it, polishing it up and stuff like that. I think it's purposely locked for everyone.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Matluctob said:

Where did u find it? I can't find the develop number 5 in the list of devblogs 

on the homepage on the bottom-ish

• Like 1

welp afther checking out that email thing again, i think its just this dev update: 

it may have some edits but i kinda have the feeling its just that one. nothing new :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dimin69 said:

welp afther checking out that email thing again, i think its just this dev update: 

it may have some edits but i kinda have the feeling its just that one. nothing new :(

I don't think so because the new dev blog is made 13 hours ago not in the 24 March so in that time they worked with new updates I think.

22 minutes ago, Matluctob said:

I don't think so because the new dev blog is made 13 hours ago not in the 24 March so in that time they worked with new updates I think.

as i said they may have added some thing to it but all we can currently see from the next dev blog is:

"Big changes for a bigger world! What a crazy time for the identity development team over here at Asylum!"

the the first sentence of the email:

What a crazy time for the Identity development team over here at Asylum!

you see ? its almost the same sentence i think there will be more information in the new devblog but i think there will be information we already know as wel :P

@Airetto they would give us a release date first for module so then people who haven't  donated have a chance to donate before it goes off shop

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GrandPaladin said:

@Airetto they would give us a release date first for module so then people who haven't  donated have a chance to donate before it goes off shop

Ya, moment we get a date, i'll be donating, been sitting on it for 2 years.

Edited by Kalebninja

1 hour ago, dimin69 said:

as i said they may have added some thing to it but all we can currently see from the next dev blog is:

"Big changes for a bigger world! What a crazy time for the identity development team over here at Asylum!"

you see ? its almost the same sentence i think there will be more information in the new devblog but i think there will be information we already know as wel :P

Maybe there will be a spoiler at the end :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dimin69 said:

Im guessing its 2 devblogs in 1. The email and a dev blog containing info about the video and module 

Edited by Indevious
  • Like 1

Motown-Yesterday at 10:28 PM

the dev blog that is semi-visible is the one from last month that we forgot to post on the forums, so it was posted and hidden until the real dev blog is posted as not to confuse and upset people. John just didn't want people to think we were recycling last months dev blog for this month.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Narc said:

Motown-Yesterday at 10:28 PM

the dev blog that is semi-visible is the one from last month that we forgot to post on the forums, so it was posted and hidden until the real dev blog is posted as not to confuse and upset people. John just didn't want people to think we were recycling last months dev blog for this month.

What is he talking about "last months dev blog"? haven't seen one since February.

6 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

What is he talking about "last months dev blog"? haven't seen one since February.

4 hours ago, dimin69 said:

^^^that one

46 minutes ago, Tourist said:

I'm signed up to get emails, but i never get anything.  /shrug

The email system from the host is a bit broke, (I use it) and pretty much I send one and people receive 3 copies but not everyone gets a copy.