dannepro1

gas stations

Question

14 answers to this question

13 hours ago, dannepro1 said:

will you able to own a gas station.

No, no one can own a gas station unfortunately but it is for a good reason as because not everything is good when player owned/ it won't be as immersive because if no one is on then it means you can't re-fuel your car and that breaks immersion.

Sounds expensive lol I'm guess we're all gonna have to start small and work on the empire in future times haha

16 hours ago, Mitek93ns said:

I think it is good idea... Players should have own gas stations ;)

That will be immersion breaking if you can't get gas because a player is offline.... There for it is not suitable for it to be player run.

On 8/5/2017 at 0:55 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

That will be immersion breaking if you can't get gas because a player is offline.... There for it is not suitable for it to be player run.

When owner of gas station will be offline then a bot will be add automatically,and gas station owner should hire employees for his gas station,i dont think its not good solution not to add ownership for gas station.

46 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

When owner of gas station will be offline then a bot will be add automatically,and gas station owner should hire employees for his gas station,i dont think its not good solution not to add ownership for gas station.

There is always a good reason and sacrifices made for many good reasons. If I was a guy who owns the gas station and say I didn't like you and so I choose to not allow you to get fuel from my station. That is one scenario why it should not be owned.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is always a good reason and sacrifices made for many good reasons. If I was a guy who owns the gas station and say I didn't like you and so I choose to not allow you to get fuel from my station. That is one scenario why it should not be owned.

why the owner of gas station will say i dont like you? what does that mean? you must service all the customers! if he dont,then the customer have the choice to call the police,what do you think? 

6 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

why the owner of gas station will say i dont like you? what does that mean? you must service all the customers! if he dont,then the customer have the choice to call the police,what do you think? 

If I own a shop and I tell you to get out, you can't call the cops on me because it is my property.

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

If I own a shop and I tell you to get out, you can't call the cops on me because it is my property.

True but you will lose customers if you say that,he wil go to other gas station or shop.

25 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

True but you will lose customers if you say that,he wil go to other gas station or shop.

Yes, but what if you are being chased by the cops and you are on low fuel? You can't refuel until the next gas station and you don't have enough fuel to get you there.

11 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, but what if you are being chased by the cops and you are on low fuel? You can't refuel until the next gas station and you don't have enough fuel to get you there.

If you are chased by the cops and you are low of fuel then you start running! you havent other choice or you surrender. 

5 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

If you are chased by the cops and you are low of fuel then you start running! you havent other choice or you surrender. 

If they are not right behind you and you have the chance to get fuel, why would you not take it? 

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

If they are not right behind you and you have the chance to get fuel, why would you not take it? 

If you have the chance to take then take it no problem.