benjijedi

Kids in game

15 hours ago, MeredithBuchanan said:

What is the cost to rent a sever?

The only thing I know of it is affordable.

Kids on public servers are most likely going to be annoying, so no one will talk to them and they will slowly fade away from the game after less than a month.

The ratings can stop children from buying this game because their parents might not allow them to buy it.

There will be many private, white-listed, community servers which will kick/ban children almost instantly, so no need to worry about that.

On 6/7/2017 at 0:44 PM, Gamepilz said:

Okay, I am a kid ( I`m 15 ) , but where's the probleme?

I can do RP very well and speak German,France,Latin and English, so I'm for sure more intelligent then some older players :D

quit making us look bad junior lol

Just have player made servers that whitelist people under 10.

I'm 16... I don't really feel autistic unless I'm using a fidget spinner and I don't only RP as serial killers that run around RDMing.

Come on man give us a chance we're not all fat minecrafters.

Edited by lukemac

On 6/7/2017 at 2:44 PM, Gamepilz said:

Okay, I am a kid ( I`m 15 ) , but where's the probleme?

I can do RP very well and speak German,France,Latin and English, so I'm for sure more intelligent then some older players :D

I wouldn't call someone over 14 a kid, but they most likely are worried about the 12 year old assholes who grind for a gun then start a mass murder spree. I would be worried too, as this problem is the pitfall for most RP game modes with functioning guns. I honestly doubt most people mind a younger person who follows all the rules and attempts to RP playing a game like Identity 

On 6/17/2017 at 10:21 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

Age doesn't matter for games, since there's a mute button.

A lot of RP games suffer from having young kids(like 12 and under) who just try to RDM and go on mass murder sprees. I do agree with you about all non-RP games though.