MoMann

Can we get refunds?

Question

Is it too late to get a refund for this game? I no longer want to support this game.

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, MoMann said:

Is it too late to get a refund for this game? I no longer want to support this game.

As far as I know, you can! but you will have to contact the project lead direct via email as he is the only one who can do it. His email is john@asylumentertainment.ca however he only checks his email periodically and so you will have to be patient for him to do that when he is scheduled. If any further problems please make a post in the account support area. 

id say if u pledged the $30 might as well just stick around what else u gonna do with $30 lmao ... :o

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

What about if something happens and the game doesn't get developed do we get our money back then if the game is just abandoned?  

The game won't be abandoned but technically if they wanted to scam us, they would not give the refunds in the first place.... when the module comes out, I think there won't be a refund option but generally the devs have stated, if you don't feel that there is enough shown yet then don't pledge and wait till you have no doubts. Also if they keep going to refund people while they try work then they will just be making the development longer so people should wait before backing anyways if they have doubts and feel the need to refund if nothing comes... seriously was no good point to back to just then refund it.

• Like 2

hey, i dont think they abandoned this game. tons of people support it and i think it will be a hit.

I didnt find any good RP games only i know is GTA, yes its good but this here based on RP from beginning.

I bring tons of my friends over here to take a look, so we wanna play it i hope alpha is coming soon :)

I can wait, I have no issue with that. But on the other hand if someone feels that this was not what they was looking for, or Think they waited too long compared to what they thought, and the Alpha are not out then I dont blame them either. In the end its only the devs and Asulum that know for sure how serious it is, I can have (and have) faith in this Project (otherwise I would not have pledged, the amount that I did). But not all feel that way.

What about if something happens and the game doesn't get developed do we get our money back then if the game is just abandoned?