IDENTITY TODAY NEWS AGENCY

u_y7_dHHTwAHBXHJ4cz3lYikX9-G_RnH-X82mexy 

Hello, I am James. CO of ITN ( Identity Today News Agency )

ITN Is the first News Project to enter Identity, We believe that the Island of Identity needs a News Agency to keep Players around the Island updated of what's going on, From Political news to Car chases and Criminal reports.. and much more.

We will provide our News through all kind of medias available in the game, Such as Radio, Newspapers, And TV. We will host (In-game) Daily news Reports at specific times in the game. And People who joins us will be able to put Reports on news papers and Host Talks and so on.

And People who joins us also will be able to host their own Shows Related to News But after ranking up. Which will be stated later in another post. 

We will try our best to convince Identity to be able to give us specific props and stuff to use for the News, such as Microphones, Cameras, Special vehicles, And so on. Also we're not sure if its able to host the shows and Get paid for it untill now, So we will not be able to pay you if you join us, But your name will be famous around the Island, and experience the journalism experience. 

So, If you're interested in joining us, or have a Suggestion or a Question, Make sure you put it in the Comments!

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely 

James. ITN CO.

Edited by drJames
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, drJames said:

We will try our best to convince Identity to be able to give us specific props and stuff to use for the News, such as Microphones, Cameras, Special vehicles, And so on. Also we're not sure if its able to host the shows and Get paid for it untill now, So we will not be able to pay you if you join us, But your name will be famous around the Island, and experience the journalism experience. 

There won't ever be camera objects to do tv shows from in-game objects and so that is a no go. I have asked and many also have, they have given good reasons for not allowing those things.

However radio show hosts, won't get paid but the devs will look into implementing something which pays when "listened too", also newspapers I am sure get automatically delivered, but I have no clue on what will consist for them other than they could be an extra thing like the radio host is.

59 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

There won't ever be camera objects to do tv shows from in-game objects and so that is a no go. I have asked and many also have, they have given good reasons for not allowing those things.

However radio show hosts, won't get paid but the devs will look into implementing something which pays when "listened too", also newspapers I am sure get automatically delivered, but I have no clue on what will consist for them other than they could be an extra thing like the radio host is.

You keep mentioning that the game will not have a camera. Do you mean a video camera or will we need not be able to take photographs either?

1 hour ago, Devonor said:

You keep mentioning that the game will not have a camera. Do you mean a video camera or will we need not be able to take photographs either?

You will not be able to record or broadcast with an in-game camera. You will be able to take photographs with your phone in-game. Taking these pictures in-game means you can print it onto a canvas or something and hang it on your wall for everyone to see inside of your home.

Edited by Mastahakill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Devonor said:

Sorry for the confusion, I did mean video camera.

Hello, @drJames. I'm @Mastahakill. I am the CEO/Team Leader of the Born To Bleed boxing League and Team. I was wondering if you would do news on Sports? Also, would you be live streaming news through youtube or post videos there for people to watch? I'm thinking about creating videos for my boxing league and streaming the fights through youtube for people to watch on their in-game tv. Here's an example of what Events/Match ups are gonna look like. Maybe you would be interested in doing news on us if something big is going on?

• Like 1

If you streamed your news reports using twitch, then technically people could watch them on their T.V in game. You could format your twitch as a news channel, and have some camera looking prop just for roleplay purposes. @drJames

Edited by Frank

On 4/30/2017 at 11:09 PM, Mastahakill said:

Hello, @drJames. I'm @Mastahakill. I am the CEO/Team Leader of the Born To Bleed boxing League and Team. I was wondering if you would do news on Sports? Also, would you be live streaming news through youtube or post videos there for people to watch? I'm thinking about creating videos for my boxing league and streaming the fights through youtube for people to watch on their in-game tv. Here's an example of what Events/Match ups are gonna look like. Maybe you would be interested in doing news on us if something big is going on?

Yes, Sure! Sport news will definitely be a main thing. Also you can capture some stuff and send them to us, And we will put it on, and give you credit for it. ( we would give you money but we wont be able to since we are not getting paid for doing these news. )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, drJames said:

Yes, Sure! Sport news will definitely be a main thing. Also you can capture some stuff and send them to us, And we will put it on, and give you credit for it. ( we would give you money but we wont be able to since we are not getting paid for doing these news. )

Sounds good to me! :D 

I am a governmental candidate, and I know from discussions in our discord that @Sporan is planning on doing interviews with us at some point in the future. If you wanted to ask him im sure he would let you in on them, then you could record them and get some footage up before the game is released on YouTube or something.

On 5/2/2017 at 8:01 PM, JoelKeys said:

I am a governmental candidate, and I know from discussions in our discord that @Sporan is planning on doing interviews with us at some point in the future. If you wanted to ask him im sure he would let you in on them, then you could record them and get some footage up before the game is released on YouTube or something.

Alright sure, I will contact him. And We would probably have special talkshows with Candidates and other politicians and we would love to interview you!

• Like 1

On 4/30/2017 at 11:22 PM, Frank said:

If you streamed your news reports using twitch, then technically people could watch them on their T.V in game. You could format your twitch as a news channel, and have some camera looking prop just for roleplay purposes. @drJames

Yes that is what we are thinking of doing. We will have a twitch account where we will stream an in-game news show. 

Thank you for clearing it out (:

2 hours ago, drJames said:

Alright sure, I will contact him. And We would probably have special talkshows with Candidates and other politicians and we would love to interview you!

Any time!