Sign in to follow this  
TieDyeDude

Hello! Streamer Here!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to quickly introduce myself and say how excited I am to jump into Identity! I am a small time streamer but am looking forward very much to role-playing for the community live on stream. I purchased the beta, so I will see you all there! 

TieDyeDude

P.S. If you wanna see some fun role playing when the beta comes out look for us on twitch.tv/TieDyeDude peace dudes & dudettes!

• Like 1

Welcome to the community!

Nice to meet you and have another streamer come along.

I recommend reading the FAQ's as they have very useful information and can save you time from asking questions whixh already have been answered.

If you have any unanswered questions don't hesitate to ask and someone will gladly answer for you.

Have a great day and maybe see you in the module.

On 2017-4-30 at 7:08 AM, Flappy said:

welcome mate 

Thanks buddy! :D

On 2017-4-30 at 0:58 PM, Woritmor said:

Hello @TieDyeDude and welcome to the community!

Enjoy your stay here. Greets from germany :)

Germany?!?! Well hello there from across the pond! Love to see the diversity here.

On 2017-4-30 at 6:34 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Welcome to the community!

Nice to meet you and have another streamer come along.

I recommend reading the FAQ's as they have very useful information and can save you time from asking questions whixh already have been answered.

If you have any unanswered questions don't hesitate to ask and someone will gladly answer for you.

Have a great day and maybe see you in the module.

Hey thanks man! I will def. read over the FAQ's. Like everyone else, I am curious when the 1st module drops. Very excited to get into some deep role play on stream. Have a bright day and see ya soon!

On 2017-4-30 at 6:57 PM, Amirali said:

Hello @TieDyeDude, welcome to the community.

Hope you guys can make this great game more popular!

I hope so as well. I am small potatoes with 1000 followers, but hopefully my goofball role play humor can bring some more folks in as well. Just hoping there are no NDA's on the 1st module :D

• Like 1