one post I've read complained the cops being able to set up a road block and set down spike traps, maybe you could be able to buy spike proof tyres.

24 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

one post I've read complained the cops being able to set up a road block and set down spike traps, maybe you could be able to buy spike proof tyres.

I wouldn't want this to be a thing, It gives the player an advantage over others. Also in case you didn't know, you don't have to worry about police shooting out of cars at your tires because drive bys won't be a thing. In my opinion it makes the game more exciting because it would be more of a high speed chase and one wreck and kill you and choosing the route quickly. hopefully not running into trouble on your turn. I think it's awesome that they have spike traps and road blocks, it just makes you feel so much more into the game. Maybe drive off road to get around roadblocks if you're not in the city? Or if you're psychotic enough, ram right through the road block and hope for the best. :D

Edited by Mastahakill
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGingerOne said:

Why would you buy spike proof tires? If you didn't do anything wrong you don't have to worrry about spikes, and if you have done something wrong then the police has to catch you , just how mastahakill said they don't want to give players unfair advantages .

Just image what would the game become with armored vehicles that can't be damaged.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheGingerOne said:

There is no armoured vehicles in this game like GTA has and I think it is better that way, because it adds more to the thrill of car chases.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There is no armoured vehicles in this game like GTA has and I think it is better that way, because it adds more to the thrill of car chases.

Exactly, and of course you know that if you do something wrong, PD will come to catch you up!

The game SHOULD consist of roadblocks as long as it is approved by the government considering that it produces a realistic analysis of the lifestyle of a criminal that is "on the run". The criminal shall be expected to attain a new identity and avoid attracting attention from authorities. Thus, the subject shall be expected to either limit his or her traveling or completely alter their identity.

The devs are aiming to have a realistic small town feeling in the game. 

I'm pretty sure you don't see alot of Bullet/Spikeproof tiers in a small town.

-NOE