Sign in to follow this  
jose

Anything goes

I would like it to be an anything goes talking drugways and sexways cause this is suposed to be an adult game!

26 minutes ago, jose said:

I would like it to be an anything goes talking drugways and sexways cause this is suposed to be an adult game!

There is no sex in the game for many reasons and won't ever have such content as of the way the devs have the game planned.

We can't have everything because there has to be a limit at a certain extent.

Drugs are a big part of the game as well.

• Like 1

Then again, nothing can be stopped. If they plan to allow mods to be created for the game there are bound to be things added that werent originally planned. I mean have a look at the sims for example. No nudity or visual sexual interactions and yet, a couple of mods later and youve just had a sex ed lesson. The same can be said for games such as skyrim. All it takes is a reskin and some animations. 

4 hours ago, JonathanTaylor said:

Then again, nothing can be stopped. If they plan to allow mods to be created for the game there are bound to be things added that werent originally planned. I mean have a look at the sims for example. No nudity or visual sexual interactions and yet, a couple of mods later and youve just had a sex ed lesson. The same can be said for games such as skyrim. All it takes is a reskin and some animations. 

That's all well and great except they DON'T plan on mods at all. The devs see no point to mods, when they, themselves can implement modules to the game...

• Like 1