angryfist85

Belgium Special Forces Zoekt mensen!

Belgium Special Forces Zoekt heel veel mensen die willen joinen voor identity, We zijn een klein community die heel groot wil worden, we zoeken alle soorten mensen we zijn dan ook een multiGaming clan allemaal rond de 20 tem 30 jaar oud.

Wat je zeker nodig hebt !

*Teamspeak III
*Goede Headset
*Beetje Brains

*Inschrijving op een website moet niet!
*We willen wel als je online bent op Teamspeak te komen aub.
*Als je wil joinen eerst even praten met AngryFist85

Teamspeak ip = 85.236.109.224:10437 Geen Paswoord

Wat we zeker ook Spelen is bv :

Rust / Rocket league / league of legends / wow / Pre Orders = The Division + Star Citizens + Identity
graag joinen ?

Hoe meer zielen , hoe meer vreugd!

We hopen jullie snel te ontmoeten
BSF crew

Edited by angryfist85

Ondanks uw beschrijving, zou ik graag mee en maak kennis met de Nederlandse gemeenschap van Identity!

• Like 1

jullie zijn allemaal welkom !

Als identity zal ik ook een server huren met paswoord op zo dat we geen random spel bedervers in onze server hebben !

2 hours ago, Vix said:

tumblr_nr6hsfcIY81uaywuco1_500.gif

I'll be here like wuuuut

I'm just going to chill and wave blankly too.. *wave* hello...

*clears throat* I'm sorry, its been a while. Either you are speaking another language or have been bad spelling. As I believe this is still an all English forum. 

Can you please do your best to speak so that we can all understand.

Now to the formalities. Welcome to the community. We shake you firmly by the hand.

• Like 1

The post title says Belgium @Arlmar so if you don't speak the language posted here, leave it for those that do. Identity forums aren't prohibited to English speakers only, we'd welcome all people from all cultures and nationalities. Sure they'll attempt to speak/respond in English to you, but for forum topics they create for players who speak the same language is a place for them to communicate in their mother tongue.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sicario said:

The post title says Belgium @Arlmar so if you don't speak the language posted here, leave it for those that do. Identity forums aren't prohibited to English speakers only, we'd welcome all people from all cultures and nationalities. Sure they'll attempt to speak/respond in English to you, but for forum topics they create for players who speak the same language is a place for them to communicate in their mother tongue.

I understand this and was not trying to be disrespectful. Its a force of habit from my time on the old forum when the mods weren't active and we had to inform people of the rules.

6 minutes ago, angryfist85 said:

I dont know what u guys all talking about but this post is for people who wants to join my clan in dutch..... 

Oh, that explains a lot. xD

verry güt änglish yues, jeg verstehen viel av det ni säger

Edited by Fursten
Jk

Hello there,

I'll be moving your post to the "Gang Initiation" section as that is the place for gang/clan recruitment, be it whatever language that you do it in! 

Ik ga deze post verplaatsen naar de "Gang Initiation" sectie omdat dat de plaat is voor gang/clan recruitment, in welke taal het ook mag zijn!

Kind regards,
DJScias

Guys, ik heb sinds recent Rust aangeschaft ... Spelen jullie nog vaak?

Volgende keer spring ik eens binnen op TS.