Sign in to follow this  
Dimmies

Workshop / Custom Servers?

I've done some looking around, but wasn't able to find a answer to this.

Q : Will there be a Workshop, or the ability to create custom servers? For example, In Arma, they have a workshop including a ton of mods/maps/models. You can also create a fully custom server (everything from framework to models) all while using the base game? I'd love to see custom guns and additions to the maps. This reason in itself is the only reason I, and many others, have 1k+ hours logged onto Arma. 

Thank you!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dimmies said:

I've done some looking around, but wasn't able to find a answer to this.

Q : Will there be a Workshop, or the ability to create custom servers? For example, In Arma, they have a workshop including a ton of mods/maps/models. You can also create a fully custom server (everything from framework to models) all while using the base game? I'd love to see custom guns and additions to the maps. This reason in itself is the only reason I, and many others, have 1k+ hours logged onto Arma. 

Thank you!

I am not sure that this will be implemented but that is more that mods won't be done, I am not sure if that counts towards the steam workshop but I possibly think that there won't be workshop either for the game. This is me guessing / I am speculating of what I think and workshop has not been confirmed as of yet.

15 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I am not sure that this will be implemented but that is more that mods won't be done, I am not sure if that counts towards the steam workshop but I possibly think that there won't be workshop either for the game. This is me guessing / I am speculating of what I think and workshop has not been confirmed as of yet.

The devs already confirmed that there will be no mod and workshop support for this game. 

But private servers will have many configuration possibilities

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Orbiit said:

There will be private/community servers which you can customize and configure.

Not customise with mods or workshop addons.. but customise it using cpanel.

• Like 2