Sign in to follow this  
Shieldsy

What job roles will everyone have ?

What job roles will everyone have ?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What job will you pursue.

sorry if i missed out on other jobs i just did some of the popular jobs. i would just like to know who will be what and if there will be variety. Thank you 

Edited by Shieldsy

14 minutes ago, Shieldsy said:

sorry if i missed out on other jobs i just did some of the popular jobs. i would just like to know who will be what and if there will be variety. Thank you 

You should change some because they don't exist.... e.g. FBI and make that something like bus driver

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You should change some because they don't exist.... e.g. FBI and make that something like bus driver

17 minutes ago, Shieldsy said:

Or it could be like (Multiple areas)

16 minutes ago, Shieldsy said:

@JamesLuck01 What do you mean multiple areas?

Like as in, I want to be a cop at a stage, a business man and criminal....  but the main thing is bus driver.

Edited by JamesLuck01

5 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

It is confirmed there will be different police departments. It is even in the overview video where they say you can be part of the SWAT, DEA, etc

30 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

It is confirmed there will be different police departments. It is even in the overview video where they say you can be part of the SWAT, DEA, etc

There is no DEA and that is not in the video.... Detective is though and not DEA.

• Like 1

Just one firefighter (myself) and no paramedics? I am officially very worried...

Edited by Zulnex

4 hours ago, TheoGT said:

There is no DEA, FBI mentioned and won't be in the game and so I don't get how they can be confirmed.

5 hours ago, Zulnex said:

Just one firefighter (myself) and no paramedics? I am officially very worried...

Don't worry, I have met many many people that are going to pursue firefighting and being a paramedic. Very few of the large amount of people that are actually on these forums will most likely vote or even see this thread.

• Like 1

I'm probably going to work as a GFX designer, if that doesn't work out then probably something in the crime scene.

On 28/04/2017 at 7:28 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

There is no DEA and that is not in the video.... Detective is though and not DEA.

i listed to it on one bar ok i'm sorry i cant hear

I dont really know what i want to do career wise in game. I mostly just play RP games for the social aspect of them rather than the money. Thats why i am really happy that Identity will concentrate a lot of gameplay with social interactions with others.

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, Zulnex said:

I've put myself as a Doctor as I'm hoping that there is enough flexibility in the game to work in a Pre-Hospital setting out with Paramedics and if not I'll probably switch to Paramedic but it wasn't on the list

I am rather conflicted because a part of me wants to be a ruthless, corrupt politician and another part of me just wants to own a small coffee shop... that sells drugs on the side. :'D

I plan on being a Lawyer at first, then becoming a conservative politician. Not sure how politics will work but it should be fun!