Bellanova

Teach Me About Business

Hello, everyone!

I have a great idea for a business that I might possibly like to invest time in creating. However, I know very little about how to form a business and how a business works. I will not be publicly displaying my business idea (for fear of copiers), but I would be interested in telling you what I am looking for in education about my business. I have seen that there are many talented and educated people on these forums, and I am asking that just one of you will help me learn. Thank you very much. Message me if you are interested. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Devonor said:

Hello, everyone!

I have a great idea for a business that I might possibly like to invest time in creating. However, I know very little about how to form a business and how a business works. I will not be publicly displaying my business idea (for fear of copiers), but I would be interested in telling you what I am looking for in education about my business. I have seen that there are many talented and educated people on these forums, and I am asking that just one of you will help me learn. Thank you very much. Message me if you are interested. 

Sure!

Go ahead and shoot me a PM about what you're interested in learning about. I'm not the most knowledgeable guy in the world, but I can at least help you get a basic understanding of the functions of modern business.

• Like 2

I've run a Private Military company here for a while, and I assist in a couple of others. Shoot me a pm if you need help

There's not a lot to running a business. I think a good product and good pricing is what really drives it to success. However, I can't say there's a set of rules you can follow to get rich quick overnight. There are some basic definitions you will need to know such as capital, equity, retail, etc. You should also be professional and thoughtful when dealing with a customer (especially an angry one). You have to treat a customer right if you want them to keep coming back for more. PM me if you're interested in learning more or didn't understand something.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2017 at 10:52 PM, Alex said:

There's not a lot to running a business. I think a good product and good pricing is what really drives it to success. However, I can't say there's a set of rules you can follow to get rich quick overnight. There are some basic definitions you will need to know such as capital, equity, retail, etc. You should also be professional and thoughtful when dealing with a customer (especially an angry one). You have to treat a customer right if you want them to keep coming back for more. PM me if you're interested in learning more or didn't understand something.

Agreed, its really pretty simple. Unless you're running a ton of them at once.

• Like 1