• Other amount
  2. 2. How hyped are you?

• Super fuckin' hyped
    • Very hype much wow
    • Much hype
    • Eh hype
    • Little hype
    • No hype

I check on the forum a lot even before I register as a forum member but I rarely leave any comment. However, most of my hype is already gone, I just come in to see if there is any new information that I don't already know. I always call myself "CD ROM" whenever my friends see me stalking the forum haha.

Edited by kalvin789

Currently, i'm on the forums a lot, but there's not really a lot of activity as of yet, so there's not much to really respond to.  In time though, i expect to see the forum bustling with activity. 

I was usually checking the website probably every 10 minutes two weeks ago, but lately I've been semi-active and not really checkthing the website/forums nearly as much as I used to. I usually check about 2 times a day. At first I was really hyped at this game, like extremely, but for now I've kind of gotten over the hype because I've known the game for a while, but don't think that I'm not hyped for this game at all, because I'm definitely hyped, just not as much as before.

I sit with the browser open on the site and tab out when in games to check and also check at least 10 times a day.

I have a lot of Hype and have had it since kickstarter, I however have the hype level drop slightly but as I know the module will be soon it has been going up to where it was when it dropped.