Sign in to follow this  
YouKnowBro

Uniforms and Jurisdiction

I have question about police uniforms and jurisdiction. Will different regions and citys of the Island have different jurisdrictions and uniforms for cops? Will some ranks have further jurisdictions etc?

Also what about the police cars will they have different paint jobs?

Currently 40 views but no one knows?

Edited by YouKnowBro

Time will tell. The game is still work in progress, but I'm sure they are listening to any advice/ideas.

Usually you have City police, County (sheriff), State Troopers, etc. So i think it will have that sort of gameplay. They seem to be keeping everything as irl as possible so i think there is a really good chance that yes that will be the case.

On 5/6/2017 at 3:53 PM, Blitzer said:

Usually you have City police, County (sheriff), State Troopers, etc. So i think it will have that sort of gameplay. They seem to be keeping everything as irl as possible so i think there is a really good chance that yes that will be the case.

Thank you!

@Blitzer I believe this is unlikely, maybe on private servers but I think that on official servers it will be most likely that they use the same cars

On 5/9/2017 at 5:54 AM, Scott_UK said:

@Blitzer I believe this is unlikely, maybe on private servers but I think that on official servers it will be most likely that they use the same cars

Yep, definitely could be possible. I just like to hope you know ^_^ lol

I'm so happy to see that there will most likely be different uniforms for different police jobs, such as Sheriff, Police, SWAT, etc.

Not what I was hoping for but it's something decent.

Would love this. Love to be a State Trooper rather than city police... Getting calls maybe of bears attacking someone, taking my rifle out of my car and into the forest to help.

4 hours ago, PeakyBlinder said:

Would love this. Love to be a State Trooper rather than city police... Getting calls maybe of bears attacking someone, taking my rifle out of my car and into the forest to help.

I love this idea! Props to you for wanting to help out.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2017 at 4:23 AM, PeakyBlinder said:

thats like FWC, thats outdoor law enforcement like Florida Wildlife Conservation.