Sign in to follow this  
Tourist

Need "Social Media" buttons

I "tweeted" the main web page, but i think it'd be nice to actually have the more popular social media buttons on the main page so that people can just one click and post about this game.

• Like 2

I think that Identity's marketing team is very weak and needs more attention via social media updates, etc.

Edited by njayminsim1115
  • Like 1

This is something they should definitely be working on.  More marketing = more exposure = more money.

They already told us that they wanna give us more frequent updates about the game, but I can't really see an improvement unfortunately. :(

52 minutes ago, Horak said:

They already told us that they wanna give us more frequent updates about the game, but I can't really see an improvement unfortunately. :(

There has been a big improvement. As little as it may seem, it is huge.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

There has been a big improvement. As little as it may seem, it is huge.

The last info I got was the Email about their new partnership with SpatialOS and this is now over a month ago. For me this is no improvement at all. There is no info about the upcoming module, no info about the weapon mechanics video. And with no info I mean nothing. I backed many kickstarter games before, and I also backed this game with more than 100 Dollar, because I am so excited about this game, but all the other developers I know from other projects really try to comunicate with their community, but this is clearly not the case here. 

3 hours ago, Horak said:

The last info I got was the Email about their new partnership with SpatialOS and this is now over a month ago. For me this is no improvement at all. There is no info about the upcoming module, no info about the weapon mechanics video. And with no info I mean nothing. I backed many kickstarter games before, and I also backed this game with more than 100 Dollar, because I am so excited about this game, but all the other developers I know from other projects really try to comunicate with their community, but this is clearly not the case here. 

Not all of their updates are through email. Just be active in the discord and forums, and you'll notice that they're actually communicating a lot with their community about features in the game. I know for a fact that @Motown is really easy to get to through discord.

10 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Not all of their updates are through email. Just be active in the discord and forums, and you'll notice that they're actually communicating a lot with their community about features in the game. I know for a fact that @Motown is really easy to get to through discord.

Yeah but there a people who don't want to use discord, so why don't they use the forum or the website to give us information? Makes no sense for me.

Or at least connect the social media with this website like Tourist said.

Edited by Horak

I stumbled on this game by sheer accident.  Was watching some random youtube video, only marginally paying attention when a snippet about this game came up.  I'm glad i checked it out, but i've not seen it mentioned in anything i've watched since.  

2 hours ago, GrumpyReg6657 said:

i joined on the 19 april, i havent seen anyone else join since. 12697. the game needs more media.

The statistics are all manually updated... and that is why you never saw it go up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GrumpyReg6657 said:

i joined on the 19 april, i havent seen anyone else join since. 12697. the game needs more media.

The members, and money raised are not automatically re written

• Like 2