With the reveal out today, I just wanted to catch a quick consensus on how many people are thinking of getting this game? Personally I'd love to see it go back to WW2, and think that Sledgehammer won't be ignorant and deluded and insert supply drops into it. But who knows, if a fair few people are thinking of getting it here then it might be worth it in the end.

Image result for cod ww2

Well I know for a fact they'll probably be putting supply drops in because they were the first developers to put them in a COD. And honestly I've been waiting for a World War 2 COD ever since MW3 came out, and I think this is something that will help revitalize the series and bring a freshness back that we haven't seen since the golden days. 

• Like 1

I agree with @Kickapoo and hope that they don't add the supply drops, as they are annoying and I want the games to be back to how the old games were without them elements. 

• Like 1

Honestly, rather than just anyone being able to call in a random supply drop in just any random place, perhaps it should be a team drop (as in it drops on the teams active side or maybe in the center of the map when the team "earns" a drop (whatever way that may be); Which of course the drop supports the whole team, in some way. Whether it be vests, a turret, an attack helicopter or whatever. Maybe the losing team will get these support packages, after all that is why someone receives support.. because they need it.

I got pretty hyped after watching the trailer. I'm glad COD is going back to its roots. The whole futuristic thing really just wasn't really meshing with me.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hill said:

Honestly, rather than just anyone being able to call in a random supply drop in just any random place, perhaps it should be a team drop (as in it drops on the teams active side or maybe in the center of the map when the team "earns" a drop (whatever way that may be); Which of course the drop supports the whole team, in some way. Whether it be vests, a turret, an attack helicopter or whatever. Maybe the losing team will get these support packages, after all that is why someone receives support.. because they need it.

Oh I want care packages but not the supply drops on the menu etc.