drJames

Ideas and Suggestions

Hello, So Here is some suggestions and Ideas I think that If its in the game ( If its not already ) it would really make it great!

1- Sport Teams ( Football or basketball ) So we could for example start a team and start playing against others! ( this might already exist but just in case, Here it is )

2- News Stations/TV Shows ( Owned by real players ). I've Heard in the last trailer that we could watch TV and so on, But it would be really awesome if we could start making our own Shows on TV and get money for every watcher! For example I am really interested in making a news station where it would be both on Radio and on Newspapers and TVs, so we post car chases, Weather news, Political news.. and So on.

3- Cinema Films ( Filmed by real players ). Iknow that Cinemas will be a real thing and we would be able to see movies and films, But how about if we were able to create and film ones ( Based and acted in the game ) And we would show it in these cinemas, And we will get money by everyone who goes to see the movie.

4- More Usable Props. Such as Professional Cameras, Microphones, Headsets...

5- Special Vehicles. This might be Suggested a lot, and it might be in the game, But I think we should have Special vehicles such as Helis, and Maybe a News Van ( If news was a possible thing.) And so on.

Thats it, Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked my ideas. I would love for you to tell me if these ideas might be a real thing or if it would be very hard to do, But either ways, Thank you again.

-drJames

12 minutes ago, drJames said:

Hello, So Here is some suggestions and Ideas I think that If its in the game ( If its not already ) it would really make it great!

1- Sport Teams ( Football or basketball ) So we could for example start a team and start playing against others! ( this might already exist but just in case, Here it is )

2- News Stations/TV Shows ( Owned by real players ). I've Heard in the last trailer that we could watch TV and so on, But it would be really awesome if we could start making our own Shows on TV and get money for every watcher! For example I am really interested in making a news station where it would be both on Radio and on Newspapers and TVs, so we post car chases, Weather news, Political news.. and So on.

3- Cinema Films ( Filmed by real players ). Iknow that Cinemas will be a real thing and we would be able to see movies and films, But how about if we were able to create and film ones ( Based and acted in the game ) And we would show it in these cinemas, And we will get money by everyone who goes to see the movie.

4- More Usable Props. Such as Professional Cameras, Microphones, Headsets...

5- Special Vehicles. This might be Suggested a lot, and it might be in the game, But I think we should have Special vehicles such as Helis, and Maybe a News Van ( If news was a possible thing.) And so on.

Thats it, Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked my ideas. I would love for you to tell me if these ideas might be a real thing or if it would be very hard to do, But either ways, Thank you again.

-drJames

1. You can do this already, but you won't get paid/ you the player has to organise these sort of things.

2. This won't be in the game for many reasons and personally would have loved it, but it is unfortunate we can't have everything.

3. This is also the same and has suggested before, but another unfortunate thing not happening.

4. Cameras are unfortunately tie into the other things and won't be possible to limitations.

5. No Aircraft and so no need for it and also No aircraft for the game. Aircraft could be in the possible future.

26 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

5. No Aircraft and so no need for it and also No aircraft for the game. Aircraft could be in the possible future.

In the Podcast  they said that they want the actions to be upclose and personal , and they don't want to give unfair adventages to some factions or players.

49 minutes ago, MsadGamer said:

In the Podcast  they said that they want the actions to be upclose and personal , and they don't want to give unfair adventages to some factions or players.

Yes, that is right, but Aircraft in general could be added in the future of the game (long time after full release). As if you know, there is a airport in one of the cities and so it could possibly used as a means of travel to islands they could add as DLC's or as a bigger update in the future. (Not saying they will have DLC's)