Sign in to follow this  
fair_sirs

Question

Will I still be able to buy the Founder's pack and have beta access later even if I buy it after the first module is released? This is a game I've wanted for so long, but I'd like to see some more gameplay before I spend my money.

2 hours ago, fair_sirs said:

Uh, not sure why this posted twice when I only posted it once?

Common issue with forums. Often from people clicking submit more than once thereby creating a  duplicate thread. 

One of the main reasons I pledged more than $15 was because I get early access to the game.

The second main reason is, this is NOT a Pay to Play game. Once the game goes live, there will be no option to pay and win.

These two reasons gives me the confidence to make my pledge now based on hype even before the early game access.

And you have to pledge now to get deals on early access, because once early access comes out, the prices to get early access will change accordingly with less deals.

Edited by Banteel
clarity

On 2017-4-25 at 10:17 PM, fair_sirs said:

Will I still be able to buy the Founder's pack and have beta access later even if I buy it after the first module is released? This is a game I've wanted for so long, but I'd like to see some more gameplay before I spend my money.

You will be able to pledge for the Citizen or Founder package after the 1st module releases I believe and I know the prices will be considerably higher than what they are now and that could be that "Citizen" will be at the full retail price of $45 and the Founder package being roughly $60 or so.

It is best to pledge before as the prices are a lot cheaper / heavily discounted at the moment.