Sign in to follow this  
DaMaverick

When I pay for Citizen $15 do I have to pay for the actual game when released? also is this pay to play?

Question

Is Citizen passport $15 for whole game before game release?  Also is this pay to play like pay monthly fee or just buy and free to play?

Edited by DaMaverick

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, DaMaverick said:

Is Citizen passport $15 for whole game before game release?  Also is this pay to play like pay monthly fee or just buy and free to play?

The $15 pledge only gets you full release, anything above that will get you module access and beta access when available. This game will not be pay to play, you can buy some apartments and cosmetic stuff with real money, but not any in-game money so you can't get an advantage over players.

15 minutes ago, teetus said:

You can buy anything above "Cabbie" and get 1k+ of in game cash though..

Yes, but money in Identity will be somewhat realistic to the real world, so it's not much, but it's a nice little headstart. Those are pledge rewards, once the first module releases the rewards will change and you won't be able to buy in-game money with real money.

34 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

The $15 pledge only gets you full release, anything above that will get you module access and beta access when available. This game will not be pay to play, you can buy some apartments and cosmetic stuff with real money, but not any in-game money so you can't get an advantage over players.

You can buy anything above "Cabbie" and get 1k+ of in game cash though..

57 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

So is it possible to buy apartments for IRL money, and then rent them out for ingame money?

6 minutes ago, Knagis said:

So is it possible to buy apartments for IRL money, and then rent them out for ingame money?

Good question but i don't think so but I am not sure so @HairyGrenade might know the answer.

• Like 1

Last time I heard about it, as long as u have the rooms u can rent it out to someone. So if you have a 3 bedroom house. You can rent the other 2 out to people. I am getting a 2 car garage with my pledge,  I wonder if I can earn a lil extra income by renting out one of my garage spaces.