Dboy800

please show us

please release a video explaining how elections for President or Prime Minister are going to work and what we have to go through to get a house and buying them love the game idea by the way 

Edited by Dboy800

8 hours ago, Dboy800 said:

show us how running for president or prime minister is going to work and what we have to go through to get a house and buying them 

You might get a better response if you were more polite.  As in, "Would you please release a video explaining how elections for President or Prime Minister are going to work?  Also, can you please explain how prospective home owners can begin the process of purchasing their new abode?"

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Tourist said:

You might get a better response if you were more polite.  As in, "Would you please release a video explaining how elections for President or Prime Minister are going to work?  Also, can you please explain how prospective home owners can begin the process of purchasing their new abode?"

I am sorry it's just my broken English but you learn something every day

15 hours ago, Tourist said:

i changed it

• Like 1

On 2017-4-25 at 3:23 AM, Dboy800 said:

please release a video explaining how elections for President or Prime Minister are going to work and what we have to go through to get a house and buying them love the game idea by the way 

That type of video most likely won't come until around the beta unless they do it before the "Car" video, which will be just before module 3 likely.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1